Chapter 13~Forgotten Life

Russia, and everyone else's, hearts stopped when they heard those words come out of America's mouth. Japan stepped forward and asked, "Do you remember any of us?" She started to worry for her friend. Before America answered she took in how different America was from six years ago. She was slimmer and had many scars on her legs. She looked back at America in the face and was almost heart broken to hear her best friend say, "I'm sorry, but I don't even KNOW any of you guys. I'm really sorry if you think we're.... friends or something, but I've never even seen you guys in my entire life." Confederate smiles at this, She was glad to know that her machine really does work. Meanwhile, the other countries "visiting" had their jaws dropped down. They were all in shock that she didn't remember any of them. Japan felt tears in her eyes start to come when America suddenly said, "Your flag looks familiar though...." America paused for a second and then her eyes widened big.

(Flashback)

America was on the ground, helpless. She felt pain everywhere. She looked down and saw she had a sword stuck in her stomach. She looked up to see Japan Empire looking at her, smiling like a maniac. "Oh poor America, always thinking you're so strong. This is just a warning to tell you to stay away from me and my allies. Especially Japan, my sweet daughter, who doesn't need you in her life." She grabbed America's chin and dug her nails in a little, leaving marks and cutting open parts of America chin that started to bleed. She watched as America had tears falling down her eyes, pleading. "If you ever think about trying to fight me, you'll just get even more hurt..... and I won't go easy on the burns again." Japan Empire let her chin go and walked off. America felt like it was just herself in a void of black. America took a look at herself and saw burn marks everywhere, cuts bleeding out, and the sword in her stomach. Everything went back from a void of black to the beach she was on. Her vision started becoming blurry and she could barley make out the muffled voices of her family calling to her, right before she fell over and everything went black.

(Back to story UwU)

"What's your name?" America asked in a sinister voice. She remembered Japan Empire saying she had a daughter and that's why she was almost killed. Her thoughts were soon broken when the country answered and said, "J-Japan..." America looked at her, shocked, and then got angry. "So you're Japan Empire's daughter....." Everyone was startled that she said that, and Japan was even a little hurt. "Y-yes but I'm not like-" "You're the reason I almost died!" Japan froze. She would never think she would hear her best friend say that. "I'm not like her, Ame!" She yelled. She started crying and ran to the back of the other countries.

America started chasing her when Malaysia pulled her back. "Stop, Meri." "Why?!" She yelled back, furious from thinking about the pain she had gone through. She suddenly forgot all about that and almost screamed from the amount of pain from her leg. She started to fall when Malaysia helped her stay put. "She doesn't remember you guys and her memory was replaced with..... optional ones." Malaysia said while looking at the other countries who had come for America. Confederate was in raged that one of her "soldiers" had just said what she does. She had spared Malaysia and Greece from the machine, in return for them to never leave and to never say anything about this place, or he machine. Confederate started stopping over to Malaysia and grabbed America away from him. America helped in pain as her leg was roughly met with her weight. Confederate swing her around and looked at Malaysia. "Remember what I said about what would happen when you disobey orders?" Malaysia looked at her, fear and tears starting to form in his eyes. Confederate held up a gun to America's head. Malaysia looked at the other "visiting" countries and gave them a look for help. They immediately caught on and tackled confederate. When Russia had reached confederate and pushed her, she shot the gun. It bounced of the metal of one building and hit Germany. Right in his stomach. He fell to the ground and sat on his knees. "Germany!" Poland yelled, running up behind him. The other countries turned their head and focused their attention on Germany, coming to his aid. America was in disbelief. She didn't know what was going on and what confederate and Malaysia were talking about. She felt everything become dizzy and started remembering her time in what was known as the war of all wars, the Great War, World War ll. She remembered the pain, the suffering, and most of all, the enemy. Her vision started become blurry and felt Malaysia grab her hand and lead her out of the dome, the other "visiting" countries following while carrying.... what's his name again? Germania? Germiya? Germany! Carrying Germany and holding his wound.

It had been an hour after Malaysia had led America into a car and the country driving left Wanborne. She had never been outside of Wanborne before, at least, not from what she could remember anyways. She looked at the country with the wound, lying in the 2nd back row of the car with other countries helping him. She looked back at Malaysia and saw he was talking to one of the countries. "So this is where you've been for the past 7 years? And then the next year America goes too?" One of the countries asked. He had red on two sides of his flag with a red maple leaf in the middle of his flag on white. "Yeah. I made a deal with Confederate for her to not erase my memory like America's...." he looked at her sympathetically. She just brushed it off and looked back in the back seat at the other countries, tuning out Malaysia and the other country's conversation. She looked at the country. He looked.... familiar. She was going through her memory when she saw another country with the same flag but blurry. Her memory was starting to come back a little and she remembered the country's name. "G-Germany?" She asked. She hadn't seen him in, well, for as long as she could remember. The other countries and Germany looked at her shocked. "Y-You remember me?" He asked, coughing a little and making his wound bleed more. Another country started to panic and hug him. Poland? "Poland?" She asked, hoping she was right. "She's remembering!" Canada exclaimed from the drivers seat. "Who else do you remember Meri?" Malaysia asked, looking at her hopeful. She tried to think but could only remember one other person. Japan. She suddenly felt sad and angry with herself for trying to charge at Japan. "I-I remember Japan and...... was she my friend?" "Yes!" Russia yelled from the passenger seat. "Who else do you remember?!" He asked, hoping she would remember him. She thought for a few seconds, but couldn't think of anybody else. "T-that's ok," Germany said, making America look back at him, "at least she is remembering some of us at all. I'm sure that by time, and giving her medicine, we will be able to restore her memory. She might not act the same since she was in Wanborne for six years with no memory, but, she'll back to normal soon." He turned his head and was fighting back a tear from the pain of the gunshot. America turned back around and saw her bag with all of her belongings. Malaysia must've grabbed it for her while she was fading in and out of consciousness. She was glad for that and looked out of the window of the car. She watched the birds fly by and smiled, dozing off.

————————————————————————
Sorry that I haven't been publishing as much lately..... I have school and A LOT of homework. Hope you guys enjoyed! Also I will take request on what to write for another book, including country ships.

Who Am I? {Countryhumans}  [Sad RusAme Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें