Chapter 12~Hurting

America woke up to a bright light in her eyes. She squinted and then sat up to find herself in one of the beds at the nurses quarters. She looked around and then winced at the pain that shot through her leg. She looked down and saw that she had a bunch of bandages on her leg, which were covered immensely with blood. She cringed at the sight and hung her legs over the bed. She breathed in preparing her for the pain and stepped down. The pain was so unbearable she almost fell over. She kept it in and a tear fell down her cheek. She brushed it off, remembering her training to not be weak, and started walking towards the door. She opened it and saw that everybody else was outside talking and whispering to each other. Many of them looked towards. She must've looked beat up and angry because some of them looked scared. She walked over to where she saw Malaysia and asked what was going on. "There are some new countries here and confederate does NOT want them here." He said looking down at her leg. "How are you doing?" He asked. She looked at him in their friendship joking way when they tell jokes and said "I am not hurting at al Doctor Malaysia. Ona a scale of one to ten it is a zero." Malaysia chuckled and then stopped smiling. "So it hurts that bad?" "Yeah, hurts like hell." America replied, trying to keep as much of her weight off of her injured leg. "Oh yeah the countries that are here said they were looking for you." "Me?" America asked. She didn't know anybody outside of the camp. Who would be looking for her when she didn't even know anybody else but the countries in the camp and her old enemies? She looked over to the countries that came in and saw quite a few of them. Everyone in the crowd opened up a way for her and she blushed a little due to embarrassment. One of the countries, who was wearing a ushanka, looked at her and asked, "Ame? Do you remember us?"

Russia and the others had arrived at Wanborne only a few minutes ago and finally managed to make it through the dome. Russia walked in with the others and saw Confederate, America's other self who was completely evil. He gave her a look and she returned it in favor. "Where's America?!" Canada yelled at her. He ran to her out quickly failed at the attempt to jump her when she pinned him to the ground holding a knife to his neck. He looked at her with fear while she simply said, "If you want to see your precious sister you'll have to take another approach." She pulled the knife back from his neck and let him go. He quickly got up and back up a few steps. "Now, lets reintroduce ourselves shall we?" Confederate said looking at them. "Maybe if you ask questions nicely I would answer them." She said, not even getting a second for a breathe when everyone started asking her about America. "Shut up will you?! One at a time! Damn didn't someone ever teach you all manners?" Everyone else went silent and waited for one of them to go first. Australia was first to go and stepped up a few steps and asked, "Is America here?" Confederate paused awhile before deciding to actually give them an answer. "Yes but to see her will come at a price..." "What do you mean a price?" Britain asked, worried about his daughter. Confederate just gave him a sinister smile and simply said, "She may have forgotten a thing or two..." China paused and then said, "Oh no," "What?" Ukraine asked. China looked at her and everyone else and started crying while she said, "I also made a deal with Confederate to erase her m-memory..." everyone looked at her shocked and some a bit angry. Then they turned back to Confederate how simply said, "Bingo." They were shocked but then saw a limping America come out of a barrack and go over to another country. Russia immediately realized that she was thinner than when he last saw her six years ago. He watched as everyone parted a way for her and he took this chance to ask her, "Ame? Do you remember us?" He waited for a response and was deviated when he got the reply of, "I-I'm sorry, who are you?"

————————————————————————
Sorry that this one is shorter UwU
I was writing this past my bed time lol
Bye and I hope you guys are enjoying the book! Also don't worry, it won't end anytime soon 😉