Dare 1 - GrayWolfie12

Start from the beginning

Chara : It's oatmeal. It tastes like oatmeal. It looks like oatmeal besides the dinosaur eggs. What else do you want me to say, Papy?

Papyrus : NYEHHHHH!!! YOU MUST COMPLIMENT IT'S EXQUISITE FLAVOR AND DIVINENESS, AS WELL AS EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS SO WONDERFUL ABOUT IT!

Chara : *puppy dog eyes* More wonderful than me?

Papyrus : OF COURSE NOT! NOTHING IS MORE WONDERFUL THAN YOU! EXCEPT SANS!

Sans : *salutes* Thanks, bro. You're the coolest.

*Papyrus gives Chara a hug and she pecks his cheekbone. They both look very happy together*

Me : Aww, my OTP! Anyways, that's it for this dare! All of you can leave, except Chara and Frisk!

Frisk & Chara : Aww, I'm tired!

*Sans and Papyrus both kiss their girlfriends goodnight before exiting the room with Undyne and Alphys*

Me : So...Part 2! Frisk and Chara, are you two twins?

Frisk : Well, not biologically, but we have the same birth date. I guess we do look kinda similar, although I'm darker and have freckles. In my opinion, I have more of a chance of passing by as Sarah than Chara, seeing as Sarah has brown skin and dark eyes like me, just with black hair and no freckles.

Me : Yup! But you two do have a similar face structure.

Chara : But I look demonic.

Me : Chara! You do not! Anyways, you're not the only one with red eyes! Look at Charlie!

Chara : But she pulls them off! I just look off putting!

Frisk : No, you don't. You're very pretty. Anyways, Sarah, what was the dare?

Me : GrayWolfie12 says to change clothes and wear contacts. I mean, they said if you guys were biologically related, but who cares! I wanna see the results!

*Author flings supplies to the girls out of thin air. They both catch them and exit the room to change*

Me : Now, time for waiting!

*Author cues Jeopardy music*

*Chara and Frisk walk back into the room*

Chara : Wow, I actually look kinda pretty like this!

Frisk : Chara, can it with your so called self esteem issues. I see you posing on social media.

Chara : Shut up! Anyways, how do we look?

Me : You both actually surprisingly look like the other! It's kind of weird, seeing how different you guys usually look. Magic, I guess. Except Chara has more of a Chara-y vibe.

Frisk : Yeah, I sense that. And this sweater smells like chocolate.

Chara : Well at least mine doesn't smell like spaghetti! Yours smells like ketchup! Are you attached to Sans at the hip or something?

Frisk : I don't understand how that works, you're all over Papyrus all the time! Must be just that he keeps cleaner than Sans...

Me : Now why don't we show everyone?

*Author takes the girls and walks into the room where Sans, Papy, Undyne, and Alphys are all chilling*

Me : Hi guys!

Sans : Why're they dres—

*Author shoves a hand over Sans's teeth*

Me : Don't ruin it for everyone else!

Papyrus : *Whispering* BUT WHY ARE THEY DRESSED UP AS EACH OTHER?

Me : *whispering* Dare.

Alphys : U-Uh...Something's w-wrong here... Frisk doesn't give off that vibe.

Undyne : DID YOU KILL SOMEBODY?

*Chara winces and looks over to me. I shoot her a thumbs up and Papyrus smiles at Chara, being able to recognize her. Looks like Undyne and Alphys can't tell what's wrong, though*

Sans : Chara still has the knife to meet you vibe, huh?

Me : Sans, shut up and let them figure it out, okay?

Frisk : Are we just gonna stand here or what?

Me : *whispering* Ah, I see Frisk has perfected the Chara sass.

Chara : *fakes a smile* well, we do live here, right? Why don't we just sit down?

Sans : Trying to perfect the Frisk vibe, but failing miserably.

Me : And you said that Mettaton was worse.

Sans : You made me say that!

Me : Yeah, yeah, let's continue with the little movie.

Alphys : S-Seriously, w-what's going on?

Undyne : YOU BETTER NOT'VE KILLED ANYONE, PUNK!

*stifled laughter*

Me : Can you guys seriously not figure it out?

Alphys : A-all I know is s-something's off...

Undyne : JUST TELL US ALREADY!

Me : Just give them a few minutes. *signals for Chara and Frisk to change back to normal*

Alphys : W-Wait...d-did they swap?

Me : *raises eyebrow* Swap what?

Undyne : BODIES!

Alphys : N-no, Undyne, c-clothes! R-right?

Me : Yup! Convincing, right?

*Chara and Frisk walk back into the room*

Chara : *jazz hands* Wasn't that convincing, the skelebros figured it out.

Me : Well, I guess that's it for today's Ask Frans! Big thanks to GrayWolfie12 for doing the first dare! You're amazing! Btw, I wouldn't mind if you left another one :) Anyways, for anyone else with questions or dares, leave them at the face below!

٩( ᐛ )و