Murder

Frisk had awoken to a bright light in a room. And yet again, she was tied to a chair. Blake walked over with a kitchen knife. "Hey sweetheart, how're you doing without me?" Frisk answered "Wonderful. I even got a real boyfriend."

Blake raised an eyebrow. "It would never work, Frisky. He's a skeleton and your just a human." Frisk rolled her eyes. "And so are you, Blake." She spat his name. Blake smiled. "Oh, but am I really?"

His eyes turned red and fire appeared in his hands. "I'm not a human, nor a monster. What am I then, sweet Frisky? Can you guess?" He said in a babyish tone. Frisk was shocked. "You're a mage," She said quietly.

Blake made finger guns. "Bingo! I never needed a knife or gun to hurt you, but I didn't want to give away my identity. Although the skeleton probably already knew I wasn't human from the second he saw me."

Frisk furrowed her eyebrows. "He would've told me if he knew." Blake stuck up a finger. "Ah ah ah, no he wouldn't, because he didn't. Simple. He didn't tell you that I was a mage because he doesn't really love you, Frisky. But I do." He laughed maniacally.

Frisk was denying everything that Blake said, but a tiny voice in her head made her doubt that Sans really loved her. She sighed. "How would he know if you were a mage if you didn't say so?" She asked out of curiosity.

Blake laughed. "Oh Frisky, you're so stupid sometimes. He's a monster, he would have smelt it on me. I don't have the scent of a human. Humans can't pick up scents, only monsters and mages. Although I might smell a bit like smoke to you. Since I'm a fire mage and all."

Blake summoned more fire. "Anyways, time to end you. Bye bye, Frisky! You should've put up with me. Now look at where you are, vulnerable and about to die."

Frisk clamped here eyes shut. She could feel the heat of the flames getting closer, closer, closer, and even closer, until it started to burn. "Sorry Frisky, this is going to be painful~!" He teased, making Frisk shout in rage and pain.

Frisk continued screaming as the flames got closer and closer until they were touching her. How she was still alive, she didn't know, but the thing she did know was that she wouldn't be alive much longer.

Soon, after screaming, she felt herself fall over and her soul leave her body.

Frisk had died.

Sans came rushing into the room he had followed Blake to, only to see a very burnt body on the ground and a malicious looking Blake holding a red soul.

Blake looked at the door and smiled evilly, filling Sans with hatred. Sans took out all of his anger and made Blake turn blue. "Whoa—what are you doing?" Blake shouted, but Sans didn't listen. He threw him against the walls, ceiling, and floor, each time hearing a satisfying crrrack of his bones breaking.

Soon, Blake was on the floor, dead. His soul was a disgusting dark grey, almost black. Sans sent a bone through his soul, causing it to shatter. He then looked over at Frisk's soul, feeling a warm glow emitting from it.

Without second thought, Sans reached out to touch the soul, but as soon as he grasped it, his vision started turning blurry and everything was light and he passed out onto the floor.

Sans and Frisk woke up—wait a second, isn't Frisk dead? Sans and Frisk were confused, something strange was going on... they looked down at themselves and saw light brown skin. Frisk sighed, but Sans shrieked. They grabbed a strand of hair, which was white with blue tips.

They noticed that they were wearing Sans' pink fluffy slippers along with Frisk's socks. They were also wearing Frisk's striped shirt with Sans' hoodie along with it. They had on Sans' basketball shorts, but the stripes were magenta like Frisk's stripes. They also wore the necklace that Sans had gotten Frisk.

This was weird. They decided to go see if they can find a mirror. After roaming around what they assumed to be Blake's lair, they found a mirror. What appeared before them shocked them.

It was a fusion of the two of them. So what should they call themselves? How about Frans? Frans sounds good, doesn't it? They decided on Frans. Now to get used to this fusion thing.

Frans had decided to try to teleport home, so they pictured their home and closed their eyes. A second later, they opened their eyes and were at home.

Papyrus looked over. "NYEHHH?" He exclaimed. "It's alright, Paps." Frans was amazed by their voice. It was like Frisk's voice, but a bit deeper and they spoke with Sans' lazy tone instead of Frisk's determined one.

Papyrus screamed. "OHMYGOSH I MUST CALL DR. ALPHYS!!!" Papyrus called Alphys.

"H-hello?"
"COME QUICKLY! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"
"H-have y-you found F-Frisk and S-Sans? What is it?"
"WELL YES, BUT... IT'S COMPLICATED. HURRY UP PLEASE."
"I'm b-bringing Undyne, w-we'll be there s-soon..."

Papyrus turned to Frans. "WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" Frans giggled. "I guess you can call me-us- whatever. Just call us Frans, I guess? Frisk was killed and Sans absorbed her soul, so... and yeah, we're okay."

Papyrus examined Frans. "HMM... ARE YOU MY SISTER OR MY BROTHER THEN?" Frans thought for a second. "I dunno bro, I guess I'm just your sibs." "AM I EVEN YOUR BROTHER?" Frans replies "Yup, Frisk thought of you as a brother and Sans IS your brother, so yup."

Papyrus paced around the room. "THIS IS VERY STRANGE..." Undyne knocked down the door. She took one look at Frans and yelled "HOLY SH-"
"SWEAR JAR!" She was cut off by Papyrus. Alphys then walked in. She squealed and took a picture.

Undyne asked "WHOA, WHAT HAPPENED?" Frans explained everything and how they fused. Alphys was fangirling. "It's j-just like in t-the animes!" When Alphys stopped fangirling, she said "I need to t-take y-you t-to the lab f-for some t-tests..."

At the lab, Alphys ran a few tests. Their HP was 10, which was a bit concerning. After the tests, Alphys told them "W-well, I m-may be able t-to separate y-your souls with the DT e-extractor, but with y-you having such low H-HP, it m-might be d-dangerous..."

Frans thought about it. Their Sans side said "Well, I kinda like it here." That made Alphys snicker. Their Frisk side said "Shut up Sans, we'll take the risk." Their Sans side sighed. "Fine, but if we die, I'm blaming it on you, sweetheart."

Alphys nodded. "Y-ya know, I c-can tell which one of y-you is talking b-based on t-the way y-you say things..." Alphys laughed. "I'll c-call you g-guys when I get t-the DT extractor f-fixed..." The Sans side said "Do ya need help, Alph? Tibia honest, it kinda seems like you could use a hand."

Alphys smiles. "N-no thanks S-Sans, I c-can manage..." Frans waved. "Bye Alphys!" Before teleporting home.

I Need You (SansxFrisk)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें