Sans is back!

Frisk drove home gleefully. She was all smiles when she got into the house. She set down the backpack, flopped onto the couch and was grinning ear to ear, thinking about how Sans would be home tonight.

Papyrus and Chara soon came home, blushing like crazy. "What's up?" Frisk asked gleefully. Papyrus tilted his head. "Are you alright, Frisk?" Frisk nodded and then said "Do you guys wanna he lazy with me?" Papyrus shook his head. "I'm not Sans, you know."

Frisk grinned even wider at Chara. "Cool, you kinda fixed him. He should be all better by tomorrow then." Chara tilted her head. "What are you talking about? What's got you so smiley today?"

Frisk laughed. "You know Sans can teleport?" Papyrus facepalmed. "That lazybones..." He said, slightly above his usual volume. Chara laughed and said "He should put his smarts to good use!" Frisk laughed. "Yeah, that's what I was thinking! He said he'll be home by tonight."

Papyrus sighed. "I'm going to make some spaghetti!" He said, sounding louder and cheerier with every word. Chara flopped on the couch next to Frisk as Papyrus ran to the kitchen.

Chara rested her hands behind her head. "So, what did Sans say?" Frisk smirked and said "I'll only tell you if you tell me about the date. ALL the juicy details." Chara blushed. "Same with you." Frisk stuck out a hand. "Deal." Chara shook it.

Frisk told her everything, from AUs to Sans calling her princess. Chara laughed at Sans' reaction when Frisk brought up that he could teleport. "Are you sure this guy used to be the royal scientist?" Chara asked jokingly. Frisk laughed along.

She then smiled evilly at Chara. "You know the deal, Chara. It's your turn." Chara blushed bright red. She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks. "Fine," She said, pouting like a four year old.

"Papyrus and I went to the park and we raced around for a bit. Nothing special. It was just like we were little kids, playing tag. We then wanted to get Nice Creams, but I forgot my wallet and Papyrus didn't have much on him, so we... we shared one." Frisk smirked. "Go on," She said, pushing Chara.

Chara blushed a bit. "We sat on a bench together and talked while eating the Nice Cream. It was really fun." Chara smiled, remembering the happy moment. "We continued talking, long after we finished the Nice Cream. He then said that he feels different around me and he thinks he loves me."

Frisk smiled at Chara's expression. Chara continued. "I said that I loved him too and we... we kissed. It was perfect," she said quietly. Frisk noticed Papyrus sneaking a look from the kitchen and blushing. Frisk chuckled.

"Are you two together now?" Frisk asked curiously. Chara blushed and nodded. Frisk smiled but then cringed a bit. "How do you think Sans is gonna react?" Chara clenched her teeth and leaned back a bit. "Mettaton levelish maybe?"

Frisk picked up the TV remote and turned it on. "Breaking News : Rioters declaring war on monsters. What will happen?" All of the color in Frisk's face drained. "Oh no," she said quietly. Chara tightly gripped the couch.

Frisk called Papyrus over. "OH NO, THAT'S NOT GOOD," he said. At least his voice was back to normal. Frisk crept towards the front door and opened it a crack. She saw a bunch of rioters, armed with guns and knives, and plenty of humans were joining them.

They were screaming things like "GO BACK TO THE UNDERGROUND," and "WE WANT OUR WORLD BACK AGAIN!" Frisk called all of her friends and told them to stay safe.

Frisk then remembered that Sans was still in the prison. She quickly dialed his number. "Hello?" Frisk immediately said "Don't come home." "Why?"
"Rioters."

The news man then said "Breaking News : the government declares war on monsters." Frisk then said "If anything, teleport inside, not outside. The government declared war."

Sans appeared in the room a few seconds later. Papyrus beat Frisk to smothering Sans into a hug. "BROTHER! YOU'RE BACK!" Sans hugged Paps back tightly. "How're you guys holding up?" He asked, voice full of concern.

Frisk sighed. "Could be better. What are we going to do now?" Chara sighed. "Wait here until the rioters leave, I guess." Sans nodded, and then stared ahead for a few seconds before opening his mouth. Everyone looked at him expectantly, but he closed it.

"What? What were you going to say?" Frisk asked. Sans shook his head and quietly chuckled. He then asked "Anything important happen while I was gone? Perhaps any relationship updates?" Frisk's eyes widened. "Frickin Psychic," she muttered.

Chara glances over at Papyrus. "WELL... I'M DATING CHARA NOW," He said carefully. Sans' eye sockets darkened and he motioned for Chara to follow him into another room. Frisk heard a Gaster Blaster being summoned and the bing of a soul turning blue. She cringed.

Chara walked back out pale as a ghost. She sat down quietly on the couch and Sans and Papyrus sat down as well, all of them watching the news for updates.

Frisk decided to check her email for no apparent reason. She scoffed at the sight of an email from the DMS. "Sorry, Ms. Dreemurr, one person can't make a difference." Wow, very professional. They didn't even have the final vote.

Sans noticed Frisk had tensed up, so he kissed her forehead. "I missed ya, princess. To the bone," He whispered into her ear, causing her to laugh quietly. "I missed you too, Mr. Skelepun." Sans chuckled at the name.

Frisk looked lovingly into his eye sockets before kissing him on the teeth. He tensed up but then melted into the kiss, filling Frisk with warmth and happiness, but most importantly, determination.

Chara then coughed, making Frisk and Sans break the kiss. "What," Frisk asked. "Haven't seen a couple kiss before?" Sans blushed lightly. He was good at hiding his emotions. Chara laughed. "It's just that I was thinking of Sans' reaction if I kissed Papyrus."

Sans chuckled. "Better than Mettaton," he said. Chara smirked. "Would you let me kiss him?" Sans grinned. "Your call, kiddo," he said. Chara then looked at the orange faced skeleton and kissed his teeth, causing the orange to turn darker and Chara's rosy cheeks to flush red.

Frisk felt Sans tense up in anger, but Frisk whispered to him "He's an adult. It's his decision." Sans sighed. "You're right, princess." Frisk kissed his cheekbone. "I know I am," she said.

Frisk cracked open the door and looked out again. Less people, but still a few who decided to stay and attack anyone who stepped outside of their house. She sighed. What has the world come to?