Gerson's Messages

Frisk got a phone call from an unknown number. Unlike most people, she decided to pick it up. "Hello?"

Frisk heard a familiar voice on the other end. "Gerson? Is that you?"
"Yup, it's me alright, wahahaha!"
Frisk sat silently for a few seconds, surprised by the fact that Gerson was contacting her.

She took a deep breath. "So, how did you get my number?" Gerson laughed. "Wahaha! Undyne gave it to me!" His voice then dropped to just above a hoarse whisper. "I have something important to tell you," he said.

"What is it?" Frisk was curious. Gerson responded "I've found a safe place to go to, but you all have to get here before the war commences." He sounded really serious. "Where is it?"

"I'll send you directions. UNDYNE! HOW DO YOU WORK THIS THING?" Frisk laughed as Gerson hung up. Sans raised a bone brow. "What'd he say?" Sans asked curiously.

Frisk sighed. "Gerson found a safe place for us to go before the war starts." Sans' eye lights disappeared. "Oh," was all he said. He then looked up and grinned. "Let's get some sleep, shall we?" Sans looked up to Chara. "You can stay with Paps tonight, alright kiddo? Just lemme check something real quick."

Sans teleported away and was back in a few seconds. "Done," He said. Frisk looked at Sans questioningly. "What'd you do?" She asked. Sans made his scary face. "Made sure there wasn't anything sharp in there." Chara sighed as she headed up to Papyrus' room.
"GOODNYEHT!" Papyrus said. Frisk laughed at how goofy Papyrus could be. "Goodnight," Frisk and Sans both said simultaneously.

Sans then stuck out a hand to Frisk. Frisk giggled and took it, and he teleported them to his bedroom.

Frisk sighed and Sans sat next to her. "You alright? You're looking a bit rattled." Sans said. Frisk laughed, but sadness shown through her voice. "It's just... there's going to be a war..." Sans wrapped his arms around Frisk. "It's okay, princess."

Frisk felt tears come to her eyes. "If only I'd been a bit more firm with them, or if I spent all the time I was away helping, maybe..." Frisk let out a tiny sob accidentally. Sans patted her back comfortingly. "It's not your fault, princess. We'll be okay."

Frisk sobbed into Sans' jacket. Soon, she got all of the sadness out of her system. Sans smiled sadly. "S'okay. Stop working yourself down to the bone!" Sans chuckled at his pun and Frisk laughed a little.

She then snuggled into him. "I love you," she whispered quietly. Sans smiled and said "I love you too, princess. It'll be okay."

Sans woke up the next morning to see Frisk cuddled up to him. He chuckled and then heard a bing coming from his phone. "Huh," He said to himself. "Looks like Gerson sent this to everyone." It was how to get to the so called safe place.

He looked down at Frisk, who was sleeping happily, but Sans knew that they should be getting ready to go to the safe place. He then got an idea. He carefully brought her into battle so he could see her soul, and then he stroked it lightly.

Frisk yelped and jolted up out of bed. She was super red in the face. "S-SANS!" She sputtered out. Sans was laughing his skull off. "C'mon princess, you know you liked it!" He said through his laughter.

Frisk smacked him upside the head and looked at her phone to see the text from Gerson. "Hey Bonehead, shouldn't we get ready for this?" Sans chuckled. "That's why I woke you up," he said, still lightly chuckling.

Frisk yawned and said "I'll go wake up Chara and Papyrus." She smacked her lips and walked out the room. Sans teleported downstairs and turned on the TV to tune into the latest news.

Frisk walked into the bedroom to see Papyrus and Chara snuggling. Frisk laughed and switched on the light switch. Chara woke up, being a light sleeper, but she was stuck in Papyrus' bear hug. Her face blushed red. "H-help," she whispered. Frisk evilly smirked and walked out the door. "No... NO!" She heard Chara whisper scream.

Frisk walked back in and took a picture of them, laughing at Chara's tsundere face. She then sent it to all of her friends along with the message "Papyra is canon!" She walked out to see a tensed Sans looking at his phone. Frisk pecked his skull and walked into the kitchen to make French toast for breakfast.

Soon, Papyrus and Chara were awake, both of them with a light blush on their faces. Chara got out her handy dandy chocolate syrup and poured it all over her toast, like Sans does with ketchup.

"Hurry up, we have places to go," Frisk said. She then walked up to Sans' room to get her bag full of essentials for the journey. She wasn't exactly ready, but since when did the universe wait for that?