Reunion

PLEASE watch the video, it's amazing and I love the music!!! It doesn't contribute to the story, but it's still awesome!!!

A loud drone came in the room, making a beeping noise. "WAKE UP, HUMANS! IT IS TIME TO VISIT THE MONSTERS. YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO GET READY!"

Frisk jumped out of bed, as did Chara and Logan, excited to see their sweethearts. Charlie, Casper, and Noah all slowly tumbled out of bed, seeing as they were here for only friends.

They all got ready, and soon were taken into a strange room that was completely white, from the walls to the ceiling to the floor and all the furnishings. The humans sat down, awaiting their monster companions and comrades.

Soon, monsters started filing in. Logan jumped out of his chair upon seeing a pretty pink monster. Frisk and Chara were trying to spot monsters they knew, and they eventually found a few who ran over to them for a happy reunion.

The Dreemurr's, Undyne, and Alphys all came first. They all looked more pristine and prettier than before, probably receiving a similar treatment that Frisk and the other humans were forced to endure.

The Dreemurr's looked more majestic (and fluffy) than ever, Undyne looked mad at her pretty form due to her wanting to look tough, and Alphys looked more cute and a bit taller.

Chara then squealed and started running in a direction, and Frisk looked over to see where she was going. Frisk gasped and ran over to where Chara was going upon seeing her favorite Skelebros.

Frisk tackled Sans into a hug. "Whoa there princess, ice to see you too!" Sans slid some ice down Frisk's shirt. Frisk squeaked and pulled out the ice, throwing it at Sans.

She then took a step back to get a good look at Sans. He was taller than her now, to her great disappointment, but he looked more attractive than ever. Sans chuckled. "Like what you see?" He asked cheekily.

Frisk frowned. "You're so tall now." Sans laughed. "Paps is still taller by like a whole foot." Sans ruffled Frisk's hair. "You look amazing, princess." Frisk smiled at him, gazing into his eye sockets. "You look pretty alright, too."

Sans flicked her nose. "Pretty alright? Really?" Frisk giggled. "I was joking, Sans." She then sighed. "I really missed you," she said. Sans smiled. "So did I," He said before pulling Frisk into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and melted into it, enjoying the reunion with him.

Frisk went over to Papyrus and Chara. "Hey, Papyrus! I missed you!" She said, hugging him. Papyrus picked her up and hugged her. "SO DID I, FRISK! IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Papyrus set Frisk down. "Wanna meet the rest of the humans?" Chara asked. Papyrus eagerly said "THAT SOUNDS GREAT! LIKE ME! NYEH!" Chara kisses his cheek bone, making him blush orange. "You're such an adorable laffy taffy," She said, giggling.

Charlie was the first to walk up. "Hey, guys!" Frisk smiled. "Hey, Charlie! This is my boyfriend, Sans, and that's Papyrus!" Papyrus stuck out his hand. "IT IS NICE TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE, HUMAN!" Charlie laughed. "Nice to meet you too!"

Charlie then shook Sans' hand, which expectedly had a whoopee cushion in it. Charlie blushed and laughed. "Nice to meet ya, kid."

Frisk then looked around. "Hey, Sans?" She noticed two very hard to miss monsters were absent from the room. "Where's Mettaton and Napstablook?"

Sans looked down at Frisk and smiled. "He's still getting his body upgrade. You know that Mettaton's dad is in charge of the place?" Frisk laughed. "No wonder everyone had to look so... glamorous." Sans chuckled.

Casper and Logan walked over and introduced themselves to the Skelebros, who were happy to meet them. Sans then looked at Frisk's shirt. "Hey, Princess? If you're the sixth human, where's the other one? I only met 3 of your friends."

Frisk rubbed her face. "He's not very social, but he's over there if you wanna talk to him. His name's Noah." Sans raised an eyebrow at the sight of Noah talking to only a single monster, Fuku. "Wonder why he ditched his life for a single monster?" Chara said, joining the conversation.

Frisk nodded. "He didn't seem that excited to get up this morning." Sans shrugged. "Let's go join the others, shall we?" He said, offering a hand to Frisk, who slapped it jokingly. "I'm perfectly capable of walking on my own!" She said playfully.

They joined their monster friends, who were chatting about how much they like, or in Undyne's case, DISLIKED, their new bodies. Toriel, Asgore, and Asriel didn't change much since they were already pretty good looking in their natural bodies, but Alphys was complaining a bit.

"I l-like this, b-but it's kinda h-hard to walk w-with such l-long legs!" She said, struggling to balance. She wasn't much taller, but was just a little shorter than Frisk now.

A drone came flying into the room. "IT IS NOW TIME TO RETURN BACK TO YOUR ROOMS. YOU WILL HAVE RECREATION TIME TOMORROW." Frisk have Sans one last long, parting kiss before heading back with the rest of the humans. That had sure lifted her spirits!