Prison Visit

Frisk was woken up the next morning by Papyrus. "Ughhhh... what time is it Papyrus..." Frisk said groggily. Papyrus replies in his usual peppy voice "IT IS 8 AM! YOU SAID WE WERE GOING TO VISIT BROTHER TODAY!"

Frisk shot up out of bed. No wonder Papyrus sounded peppy like usual. They get to visit Sans! Frisk smiled at Papyrus and said "Wait for me downstairs, I'm going to go get ready!" Frisk, in all honesty, was extremely excited at the thought of seeing Sans again.

She quickly took a shower and put on a magenta and blue shirt along with his ketchup stained jacket. She never failed to forget to put on the beautiful necklace that Sans had gotten for her when he asked her out. Frisk smiled at the memory before trotting happily downstairs.

"I MADE YOU SOME SPAGHETTI, HUMAN! WE CAN LEAVE AFTER THAT!" Frisk happily ate the spaghetti, and although it wasn't as good as it was when she helped Papyrus make it, she ate it anyways, due to her excitement.

Frisk checked her watch, which showed that it was 8:30. Their appointment was at 9 and they had thirty minutes to talk. Sadly, they wouldn't be able to make physical contact, but at least they could see and talk to each other.

Papyrus drove them there in his "C00LD00D" car and they got to the prison at 8:59. They got inside and checked into the appointment, and then they went into the room to wait for Sans.

Frisk and Papyrus waited at one of the booths for Sans to come. Sans came and looked up, and his face lit up when he saw them. He shuffled over and sat down across from them.

"Hey," He said casually. Frisk said "Oh my gosh are you okay how are they treating you I love you we all miss you so much-" Sans cut her off with a chuckle. "I'm okay, kiddo. Tibia honest, things could be better, but it's alright. I'm bone tired, though."

Papyrus said "I LOVE AND MISS YOU, BROTHER, BUT PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RUINING THIS HAPPY MOMENT WITH YOUR TERRIBLE PUNS!" Sans laughed and said "I love you too, Pap."

Sans then looked at Frisk. "So, kiddo, I heard that you had an important meeting last night." Frisk's eyes widened. "What? How did you know about that?" Sans winked. "Magic. Besides, I'm not a numbskull. I can figure things out." Papyrus let out an angry "NYEH."

Frisk sighed. "Yeah, the meeting could've gone better. After so many years, they've called me back for some ambassador work. There's a high possibility that they won't let monsters stay on the surface," Frisk said with a frown.

Sans scoffed. "Seriously?" Frisk nodded. "I'm bringing Alphys to my next meeting. They're probably either going to force monsters underground or declare war again. Either way, it'll be my fault I couldn't help you guys..." Frisk said dejectedly.

Sans frowned. "Don't say that about yourself, kiddo. It won't be your fault. We don't care about what you do for us, we care that you're there and you're our friend. Tibia honest, I couldn't care less if we were in the underground or not. As long as I'm with you, I won't feel so bonely."

Frisk cracked a smile at that. "Thanks, hearing your punny spirit really helps." Sans winks. "What can I say? I'm a punny guy. A skele-pun." Papyrus said "NYEH! STOP RUINING THE MOMENT, BROTHER!"

Sans smiled. "I missed you guys a skele-ton." Papyrus just made an angry face. Frisk blew a kiss. "I love you, Sans. Don't ever forget that. Stay determined." Sans laughed. "Thanks, I love ya too kid." Sans looked up at Papyrus. "I love ya too, Pap. Don't forget to visit me sometime again."

Papyrus smiled. "OF COURSE, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL NEVER FAIL TO VISIT HIS LAZYBONE BROTHER!" Sans chuckled at that. "Bye, guys." Frisk and Papyrus waved and said there goodbyes until Sans was out of sight.

Frisk looked up at Papyrus. "So, wanna go to Grillby's?" Papyrus frowned. "IF YOU REALLY WANT TO, I GUESS WE CAN." Frisk smiled. "Let's go then!" Papyrus drove them to Grillby's.

Frisk sat in Sans' usual spot. Grillby rebuilt it exactly the same as in the underground, except wider and more seats. "Heya Grillby," Frisk said. Grillby said "Hello, Frisk. What would you two like?" Frisk said "I'll take some fries and..." she looked up at Papyrus. "A GLASS OF MILK, PLEASE."

Grillby nodded and rushed to the back for their orders. Frisk looked around. It was pretty empty, except for the regulars and a few humans at a booth.

Grillby came back. Frisk sighed and Grillby looked at her. "What's wrong?" He asked kindly. Frisk smiled. "It's just... a lot of stress lately." Grillby made his flames flicker in a warm and caring way. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Frisk exhaled slowly. "Well, Sans was put in prison for murder and trespassing, and I was called for an important meeting that determines the future of all monster kind and I don't think that it's gonna be good."

Grillby patted her back comfortingly. "It's not your fault if we're back underground. Humans didn't treat us that kindly anyway, maybe it's for the better."

Frisk yelled "But there might be a war because of me! And you'll never be able to see the sun again or feel the wind and it'll be all my fault..." Frisk started to cry, leaving her to be comforted by Papyrus and Grillby. She was nervous about the decision, but she knew she must stay determined. "It'll be okay," she kept telling herself.