Love

Frisk woke up in the alleyway. She was still tied to the chair, but flat on her back so she could see the sky. It was clear and blue. It was a beautiful day outside, but Frisk was all alone.

She noticed her phone was buzzing next to her. She used her tongue to pick up the call, and she put it on speaker phone. "FRISK, WHERE ARE YOU." Sans yelled from the other end. It was more of a demand than a question.

Frisk started sobbing. "Frisk, are you alright? Where are you? Who did this to you?" Frisk sobbed harder. "I-it was B-Blake... I'm I-in the a-alleyway near N-nice cream's cart," She managed to choke out.

She then heard another voice. "OH MY GOSH, FRISK, YOU FINALLY PICKED UP! WE WERE SO WORRIED, WHERE ARE YOU?" It was Chara. She then heard Papyrus. "HUMAN FRISK! WHERE ARE YOU! WE ARE ALL SO WORRIED! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Frisk managed to stop herself from crying. She replied "I'm in t-the alleyway n-near Nice Cream's c-cart. Can you g-guys help m-me, I'm in a s-sticky situation." She then heard a whoosh over the phone and one a few paces away. "FRISK?" She heard Sans yell. "I'M HERE!" Frisk yelled back.

Sans said "KEEP YELLING! I DON'T SEE YOU!" He sounded really panicked. Frisk kept yelling to hurry up. Soon, Sans found her. He untied her, cursing under his breath. "It was your boyfriend, wasn't it?"

Sans' eye was glowing blue. He looked very threatening. Frisk nodded, but clutched her neck in pain. She forgot what Blake had done. "J-just teleport m-me home..." Sans picked her up bridal style and teleported her onto the couch.

She saw many of her anxious monster friends there, including Chara. Everyone was there. Everyone but Blake.

Papyrus ran over and saw Frisk's condition, so he started using healing magic. Toriel came over as well to help the process. Soon, Frisk's HP was back up to 20/20, but there were still scars. Especially the one on her right arm that said "BLAKE".

After being bombarded with questions and hugs, the house was back to being only the four of them. Even Toriel left, surprisingly. Sans managed to convince her that Frisk was in good hands.

Sans gave Frisk a tight hug. "S-Sans... I'm alright. It's okay..." Sans' breathing was uneven. "You better not still love that fu-" Papyrus interrupted him by yelling from the other room "LANGUAGE! SWEAR JAR, SANS!" Sans laughed weakly and threw a quarter at a jar in the corner of the room.

Frisk hugged Sans harder. "I don't l-love him anymore, b-but... I'm afraid of what he'll do if I try t-to leave..." Sans caringly whispered "You're not leaving my sight ever again after this." Frisk chuckled. "You're joking, right?" Sans' mouth curled into a half smile. "Partially. I'm keeping a closer eye on you. If he tries to step foot in this house again, he's gonna have a bad time."

Sans let go of Frisk slowly. Papyrus and Chara ran over. "We wanted to let you guys finish your heart to heart," Chara said. "FRISK! HOW ARE YOU FEELING NOW?" Papyrus asked concernedly. Frisk smiles and gave them a group hug. "A lot better. Thanks for caring about me, guys. I don't deserve it."

Chara exited the hug and crossed her arms, jutted out her hip, and stuck out her bottom lip into a pout. "You deserve everything in the world. I don't deserve a great friend like you. I'm glad you're okay." Papyrus copies her pose. "YEAH!" He said. Frisk and Chara bursted our laughing at Papyrus. "That pose suits you, Papyrus!" Frisk said while laughing.

Sans walked back in carrying four plates. He set them all into the table and looked up to see Papyrus. He then started snorting and laughing his skull off. After Papyrus stopped posing and everyone stopped laughing, Sans said "Tori brought some pie." Frisk grabbed a plate and hastily began eating it. "I feel even better now!" She said.

Papyrus whispered something into Sans' ear, and Sans turned bright blue. "N-no! I can't!" Sans said. Frisk looked at him questioningly. "It's nothing," Sans said while rubbing his neck.

Frisk asked "Can you guys give me a minute with Sans? I have to tell him something important." Chara grinned and Papyrus looked sneakily at Sans. "Of course, take all the time you need." Chara said before trotting our the room, followed by Papyrus.

"So kiddo, whaddya wanna talk about?" Frisk's face turned into a look of concern. "Well, you've been cracking a lot less puns than usual..." Sans grinned. "You actually WANNA hear more of my tearrible puns?" He took a piece of paper and tore it. Frisk laughed. "Yes, and it's not like you to NOT crack a pun whenever you can."

Sans grinned. "What can I say, I'm a pretty punny guy." Frisk giggled. Sans loved the way she laughed. It was so beautiful and perfect and... oh, he zoned out again. "Earth to Sans, Sans, do you copy?" Frisk waved a hand in front of his face.

He shook his head violently. "Huh? Oh, sorry kiddo. Yup, I'm here." Frisk smiled. "Are you sure you're alright? Your face is blue, and you've been zoning out pretty often." Sans turned blue. "I'm just thinking about you, sweetheart." He thought to himself.

Instead, he answered "I'm fine kiddo, just bone tired is all." He yawned. Frisk then kissed his cheek. "Well then, thanks for everything." She then got up to go join Chara and Papyrus. Sans' face turned a fluorescent dark blue and he hid inside of his hoodie. Frisk, Papyrus and Chara came back to see him in this state.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Papyrus asked Frisk. Frisk grinned. "I just kissed his cheek, that's all." Papyrus the started waving his arms around, acting like a fangirl. "I MUST TELL ALPHYS!" He yelled, running to get his phone. Frisk pulled out her phone to take a picture of him in this state.

Frisk sighed. "He looks adorable," she said in her head. Or so she thought, when in reality it was out loud. Chara grinned cheekily at her. "Did you actually just say that?" Chara asked. Frisk flushed bright red. "I s-said that out loud?" Sans came out of his hoodie a bit, showing his blue face. "Yup kiddo, ya did."

Frisk ran into the other room, Chara right on her tail. Sans went back into hoodie town. Suddenly, he heard glass bread. He opened his hoodie quickly and looked up to see Blake holding a gun. "SHE'S MINE." Blake said darkly. Sans responded "She told me she doesn't love you anymore."

Blake fired the gun, but Sans dodged with ease. Sans fired a Gaster Blaster. "I LOVE HER! LET ME HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!" Blake yelled at Sans. "You LOVE her, but I love her. You just want her for more LOVE." Obviously, Blake didn't understand what he just said, but Frisk did. Frisk heard it all.

She said down against the wall, hiding herself. "He... loves me?" Frisk thought in her head. "I'LL KILL WHOEVER GETS IN MY WAY!" She heard Blake scream. She then stifled a laugh when Sans said "Well kid, you're doing a pretty bad job at that."

Blake ran into another room, taking Sans by surprise. "I'LL FIND HER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" Blake shouted. Sans fired a bone that sliced his arm, but it barely hindered him. Sans' eyes widened at his LV. It was at 16, and Sans knew that it could get past 20 since they weren't in the underground. He killed almost the same amount of people as the population of the underground before they were released!

Blake was running around the house like mad, and Sans was chasing after him and firing attacks. Blake was getting weaker, but kept going. Eventually, he got to the room where Frisk was hiding, and when he was about to corner her, Chara stabbed him in the back. He fell to the ground in a pool of blood.

Sans looked at Chara and grinned. Chara spun her knife. Blake stayed still for a bit until gripping his gun and managing to get up. "WHAT THE FRICK, I JUST STABBED HIM!" Chara screamed.

Blake shot the gun, and it was about to hit Chara, but a bone attack blocked it. Sans was confused, but looked over to see Papyrus with his arm stuck out. Papyrus turned a bit orange before throwing a bone attack at Blake, who tripped on a bone and face planted.

Blake mustered up the strength to fire the gun again, and it skimmed Frisk's face. She screamed and Blake, who was now dripping in blood, fired a bunch of shots at random, which hit Frisk in the upper right arm, and Chara in her left thigh. Sans had protected Papyrus from getting hit by any stray bullets.

Sans impaled Blake's stomach with a bone, making Blake pass out. Sans called 911 and told them the situation. Soon, the ambulances arrived and took away Blake, Chara, and Frisk, leaving Sans and Papyrus to drive after them, hoping that Chara and Frisk would be okay.