Discovering Wattpad

Frisk woke up, a bit sore from the last night, and got up to stretch. Sans rubbed his eye sockets. "G'morning, sweetheart." Frisk pecked his cheekbone and went to go tidy herself up.

She took a shower and pulled on a striped t-shirt with black jean shorts. She put on the necklace that Sans had given her at the Christmas party.

She smiled, remembering the moment, but then frowned, remembering what came after. She smiled again remembering that Blake was dead, but frowned at how Sans was arrested. She kept smiling and frowning, thinking about her life up until last night, which plastered her face into a huge grin.

Frisk walked down to the living room where everyone else was. She then noticed Mettaton and Blooky. "Hey, when did you guys get here?" Frisk asked, sitting on a couch.

Mettaton laughed, flashing a charming smile. "Darling, we've been here the whole time!" Frisk raised an eye brow in confusion. "How did I miss a glamorous, bright pink robot?"

Napstablook shifted uncomfortably and said "We were in our rooms before you all came... you probably want me to leave... ohhh..." Frisk quickly blurted "No! I don't want you to leave, I was just wondering." Napstablook lifted his face into an almost smile. "Ohhh..."

Alphys then opened her mouth slowly. "What is it?" Frisk asked. Alphys blushed. "D-did you... did y-you read the p-paper in your room?" Sans came down the stairs. "Yup, she sure did. Tibia honest, it was probably really helpful to her for last night too."

Frisk slapped Sans' arm. Everyone's jaw dropped., especially Papyrus, who had to pick his up off the ground. Sans chuckled quietly at the priceless look on Toriel and Asgore's faces. Papyrus walked over, picked up Sans, and dragged him out of the room. They heard muffled screams and soon the skelebros came back in.

Undyne yelled "YOU ACTUALLY...?" Frisk hesitantly nodded with a nervous smile on her face. Sans sat next to her. "What? The room's soundproof," He said, causing Alphys to start squealing like the true fangirl she is.

Sans then grabbed a ketchup bottle from the secret stash in his jacket. "So, where are we now?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence. Asriel said "We're about 1/4 the way there."

They all started chatting about random topics, pretty much everything except what they were talking about before, since that was an uncomfortable topic. Frisk was slightly miffed at Sans for sharing it with everyone, but the past is the past.

Alphys sat down next to Frisk. "H-hey... s-sorry..." She said quietly. Frisk smiled warmly at her. "It's alright, Alphys. Nothing to be worried about." Frisk then grinned. "Although you should put your... 'essays' somewhere safe."

Alphys blushed. "T-that was one of m-my old ones... I now h-have this app called Wattpad... y-you should check it out! It has a lot of g-good stories." Frisk pulled out her phone and downloaded Wattpad.

"So it's a writing and reading platform?" Alphys nodded. "I-it's really great, just..." Frisk raised an eyebrow. "Hm?" Alphys looked down embarrassedly. "Don't r-read any of my stories..."

"Why not?" Frisk asked. Alphys twiddled with her thumbs. "I-I'm not very c-confident..." Frisk smiled comfortingly. "It's gotta be better than what I could ever write. Besides, you're probably just doubting yourself again." Alphys smiled up at Frisk. "T-thanks... just p-please don't laugh..."

Alphys then had that look on her face when you've remembered something. "O-oh yeah, t-there are a l-lot of ships m-made by humans, including y-you and Sans. Y-you should check s-some of them out!" Frisk laughed. "I will," she said.

Frisk scrolled through some stories. Ships, specifically. She thought it was funny how much more ships included Sans than other people, and she was surprised by how many people knew about resets. It was kinda weird, actually. Suspicious. But Frisk just shrugged it off.

After a bit of looking through ships, Alphys walked back over to where Frisk was. "S-So? What d-do you think? W-what's your f-favorite ship?" Alphys sounded excited for Frisk's response. She handed Frisk a bag of chips, and Frisk smiled at her and laughed at Alphys' excitement.

"Thanks. Well, I think it's funny how many people are shipped with Sans," Frisk said as a start. Alphys nodded vigorously. "I k-know, right? H-he never s-struck me as the romantic type!" Frisk laughed. "Yeah, it is weird!"

Frisk then said "It's really cute how everyone realizes that you and Undyne are perfect for each other." Alphys blushed at Frisk's words. "Y-Yeah..." Frisk giggled. "What's your least favorite ship?" Frisk asked Alphys.

Alphys thought for a second. "T-Temmie and Flowey. I j-just don't get it." Frisk laughed. Alphys then stuttered "W-what about y-you?" Frisk thought and then said "I don't really like Fontcest. It's really just... bleh. They're just a cute pair of brothers, for goodness sake!"

Alphys nodded quickly. "I k-know, r-right?" Sans walked over at the worst moment. "What's fontcest?" He asked, sitting next to Frisk. Frisk and Alphys looked awkwardly at each other. "What?" Sans asked.

Alphys looked down awkwardly as did Frisk. Alphys took the initiative of breaking the silence and saying "W-well... its a s-ship..." Sans raises a bone brow. "What kinda ship?" Frisk knew he was piecing it together.

No one spoke for a bit, until Sans said "What bonehead came up with that idea?" Frisk giggled. Alphys blinked and blushed. "Y-Yeah..." Sans then took a sip of his ketchup. "Welp, we should be heading to bed. I'm bone tired, and besides, it's night time."

Alphys checked her watch. "O-oh! W-well, goodnight, guys!" Alphys then ran over to her and Undyne's room. Frisk rubbed her head. "Wow, I can't believe I spent the whole day looking at ships..." Sans chuckled and kissed her head. "Why don't we head to bed? I'm feeling pretty worked down to the bone." Frisk giggled. "Yeah, let's."

Sans teleported them to their room. He laid on the bed. "Goodnight, princess." Frisk laid down next to him and cuddled with him. "Goodnight, boneboy." Sans chuckled and soon, they fell asleep.