Dare 1 - GrayWolfie12

Author : Thanks for the dare! Why don't we see which of the gang's awake

Author : Thanks for the dare! Why don't we see which of the gang's awake. WHOEVER'S AN AWAKE MAIN CHARACTER AND ISN'T CURRENTLY BUSY, PLEASE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!

*Sans, Frisk, Undyne, Alphys, Chara, and Papyrus walk in.*

Alphys : *Yawn* A-Aren't I supposed to b-be dead in this b-book?"

Me : Yeah, but look at that! You guys got a dare!

Sans : C'mon kiddo, nobody needs to suffer anymore with this book. They've all already suffered a skele-ton.

Frisk : *Smacks Sans* Sans! Don't insult Sarah!

Me : Heh, it's fine. Anyways, let's get to the dare! So let's see...all of you have to eat your soulmate's favorite food!

*Frisk, Papyrus and Undyne stick out their tongues in disgust*

Me : Here's the food! Why don't we start with Sans and Frisk?

*A small tear escapes Frisk's eye as she takes a sip of the ketchup. Sans seems fine with the butterscotch-cinnamon pie though*

Sans : Welp, is that the dare? That pie's pretty good, y'know. Tell Tori that for me, will ya, Princess?

Frisk : *wipes ketchup off her tongue in disgust* Y-you can tell mom that herself, I'm t-traumatized.

Me : Well then, onto the next couple! Alphys and Undyne!

*Undyne stares at the sushi placed in front of her as Alphys forces a sorry expression on her face while taking a bite out of some spghetti*

Undyne : *le cri* I'm sorry, mom, I've failed you... *nibbles the sushi*

Alphys : S-Sorry, Undyne...I swear I w-won't eat sushi ever a-again! *hands shake as she takes the sushi oath*

Undyne : It's fine, Alphy! I won't keep you from your favorite food! Hey Sarah, why don't you move onto Papyra~?

*Papyrus and Chara awkwardly look away from each other, blushing*

Me : Great idea! Papyrus, Chara, take a seat!

Papyrus : WHY MUST YOUR FAVORITE FOOD BE SO SUGARY?

Chara : Not as sugary as you, sugar skull~

Papyrus : CHARA! JUST EAT THE OATMEAL!