♟ Chapter 23 ♟

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yeah, you are my mate after all." I smirked. She attempted to escape from my grip. However, I didn't let her go. "Relaxat" I commanded softly, she relaxed under my grip. "Now, come on let us get you filled with mac and cheese." She shook her head.

"I want to go out in the forest." She pleaded with her eyes.

'I would do anything for you, Bella.' Vlaxin whispered in my head. He was continuously muttering sentences like "I'm sorry", "I shouldn't have done it", to himself from last ten minutes.

'You need to stop rambling Vlaxin, The mistake was done and you realized it. That means you needn't blame yourself for it anymore.' Luciano said I agreed with him.

I blocked them both and gave my attention to Bella.

"Why?"

Bella looked around before answering, "It was my momma's and my benign habitat. She used to take me to insect adventure. Forest actually has so many good memories."

"So, will you at least eat while walking in the forest?" She had to eat the food I have made. I was sure she needed glucose in her body.

"Okay!" She feigned excitement.

I opened the back door and assured Bella out to the forest. "I feel like it has been years ago lastly I came to the forest."

"Yeah, Even I do feel it has been a long time. I used to run every day but now I suddenly became a lazy ass," I confessed causing Bella to giggle.

'Surely you are.' Luciano huffed.

"Now open your mouth." I lifted the fork up and fed her as she absent-mindedly opened her mouth. She was lost in her own thoughts as she was touching each and every tree leaf softly with a small smile on her face.

We walked silently for around five minutes with me enjoying her presence near me. I wanted her to stay with me and leave her so called family. But I knew, she would be scared out of her mind if she was asked to live with a stranger, that was why I gave her ten days to prepare herself but I couldn't control the urge of keeping her close.

'You dumb person, we should have asked her to move in with us yesterday itself,' Luciano chastised me.

'You too wanted to give her some time."

'But not anymore, Okay! Now ask!'

"Let's share my home from tomorrow." I breathed out heavily as I rushed my words.

"What, why?" She looked at me confusedly. "I wanted to see them puke more blood and loose my appetite everyday." She added sarcastically.

"I know but let's speed up the process to end them!" I exclaimed excitedly. I wanted to stay near me.

"We sound like some psychopaths, you know?" She laughed lightly. 

"We're dealing with psychopaths so of course," I said knowing well enough that I'm planning psychopathic ways to end them. They had no rights to harm my queen.

"Hold on, you're not gonna kill them right?" She asked with squinted eyes. "You'll be caught by some upper official and will be on news once they find about you."

I stoped walking and looked at her as if she was an alien. "You know I'm not a human right?" I tucked her hair behind her ear. "If they catch me, I can make them forget about me. Plus, my world is nothing related to yours. You're purely human but your abusers are not. We've our laws."

"You are seriously not planning to kill them right? My god." 

"If they do something to you, I'll seriously kill them."