♟Chapter 45♟

BELLA

BELLA

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked twice before fully adjusted my gaze to my surroundings. The first thing I noticed was the wooden barks lined up together forming a shelter.

I jerked myself out of the bed in shock.

Where was I? What was I doing here?

"Dear?" I heard a voice come from my back. I swirled around to my left and saw a silhouette of a person coming out of the door like structure. "Are you awake?" The voice was gentle yet held firmness in them.

The room I was standing was big and had fire-holder liting it up. As the figure came nearer and nearer, I was able to see the person's face.

It was a woman with blue vibrant eyes and white glowing hair. She seemed to be around thirty or forty years old.

She stood in front of me and touched my forehead making me flinch a little as I felt her hand be colder than mine.

"W-who are you and where am I?" I asked with confusion coating my voice.

"You're at Petinopotra, Alpha Loisel's pack's another half." She gently answered and tugged my hand to sit down on the spongy mattress. "How do you feel now, dear?"

"Except for dizziness, I'm fine."

She nodded her head and held my hands in hers. "Drink this and you shall be alright." She handed me a glass of water which I instantly gulped. "Oh, Myself Luna Orchida, mate of Alpha Loisel."

My mouth formed an 'O' before I asked, "what am I doing here?"

"You were being carried by a fine gentleman companied by a few of my pack members and four other unknown strangers." She smiled and pointed her hand towards the door. "The fine gentleman who is standing outside as refused to even see your face and has been beating himself up with his thoughts." She dropped her hand and continued, "I suppose you're his mate by the mark on your neck. Go and talk to him, dear and he shall be good."  

Why would he refuse to look at me? My mom's face flashed causing me to remember each and everything.

My own mate killed her. My mother.

She was a betrayer, an emotional wrecker who just broke me and my trust in her. My mother. Whom I have thought to be my role model to survive the hell I was living in. I could never forgive her even if the died. She was loyal to him, to Draco who just wanted to destroy love and gain the freedom for power.

"Are you fine, dear?"

I felt warm hands wipe my face. I sniffed and nodded my head. "I'm okay, ma'am."

"Oh dear, don't call me that. You can address me to be Orchida as I'm still as young as you." She flipped her hair away from her shoulder making me giggle.