♟Chapter 33♟

BELLA

BELLA

I jerked forward as soon as I said those words. My feet drifted to the front of me and before I could comprehend what was going on, radiant light surrounded me.

Someone was controlling my transition. That much I knew.

The bright light entered my eyes causing me to squeeze them shut.

I felt my feet lightly landed to the ground. I blinked my eyes rapidly before opening them.

I gazed around myself in surprise. I was back to Emmanuel Forts. And this time there were no deadly looking creatures.

"Finally discovered that you are Amanda?" Anna asked. I stared at her in disbelief.

"You transitioned me?" I stared at her in awe. She could now perform hocus-pocus.

I recalled each and every moment with her when she was small.

Me and her singing together -- torturing Leonardo with cinnamon rolls -- interrupting the supernatural union meetings successfully with full of pranks.

She nodded her head smiling proudly on herself. However, a smirk replaced her smile.

"You've gotta get exposed now, Hermana." She said it in a sing sung tone and the white belt around us disappeared. "My king, here you have your prey."

King?

As soon as she said, claps echoed around the empty fort room.

"Well done, Lisa, well done."

My shoulder tensed.

I dreaded this voice from the bottom of my heart.

I clenched my hands in fists as soon as I saw the betrayer. The one who destroyed every soul's life. The man who was a success in crushing my mate's trust. 

The being who killed my mate and me.

The monster of this supernatural world. The creature made of pure greed.

Draco.

"Well, Well, Well. Look who is here." I glared at him and tried to move from my place but I felt rooted to the ground. Hatred and anger filled my burning gaze. "Finally, The great queen, Amanda." I huffed. "Oops, The ex-queen." He turned his head to look at Anna. "Right, my queen?"

My eyes widened in surprise. Anna was a Queen?

How? How was that possible? Were they mates? Or...

"You're always right, my king." Compulsion?

He smirked and looked at me with disdain.

"I'm sure you must have connected with Alpha Leonardo through the mind link." I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. "It's Alpha Xanthos now." He slapped his forehead. "I'm still in the past. Now I have to come to the present." I struggle to move from the place I was standing to strangle him to death but I couldn't.