♟Chapter 32♟

A/N 

A/N 

^^ That's my fav song by my fav music artist and finally I got a chance to use it here!

BELLA

In my vision was four iron bars which were touching the dusty ceiling of the room I was in. I looked around myself and found I was enclosed in a small cage.

Panic struck in me.

What was I doing in a dungeon looking place? What was going on?

I touched the grim wall with my bare fingers and trailed the dust off of the wall while taking small steps backwards.

I know this place.

I know this place very well.

Memories of me getting pushed inside a cell identical to this flashed in my mind. I jerked my hand away from the wall when I heard the sound of a door creaking.

Giggles and cackles echoed inside the eerie silence of the cell.

My hands trembled in fear and I took sluggish steps backwards. My breathing became ragged and the sound of my heart beating chimed inside me.

The jingling of keys was loud and clear in the uncanny hush.

She was near. Oh my god, she was near me!

But who was she? How do I know it's a she? Why am I afraid of that she?

"Ah, It has been a long time since I last saw the human!" I heard a high-pitched voice yell excitedly.

A shrill chuckle echoed in the room again.

The person moaned with a giggle. "Mm, I can smell the sweet blood of yours, Amanda."

My breathing hitched as I heard the name. How does she know Amanda?

The surrounding grew dark and tension heaved in the atmosphere.

A whoosh of air nipped my bare hands causing me to shiver. I jerked to one side when I felt a feather-like a touch on my face.  I couldn't see anything. I couldn't distinguish the shadow.

"Oh, what a beauty that I would pity." The hands trailed down my face to my neck. "The girl is scared." The individual chuckled as though it was the funniest thing for her to see. "Don't you have a mouth to speak, pretty Amanda?"

I felt something scrap my neck. It was sharp. Sharp enough to pierce my skin.

"Your blood has a unique smell." She moaned as I shivered in disgust. "Leonardo's smell lingers on you." She moaned again.

I wanted to throw up because of her moaning and giggling.

"I'm not Amanda! Nor I know Leonardo, you vamp women!" I was breathing heavily. Not because of fear but because of anger. Anger for what? I didn't know.