♟ Chapter 9 ♟

A/N Trigger warning

A/N Trigger warning.                       

B e l l a  ♣  A l b y

I headed back to my room. I looked back at my stomach again. It was completely healed. No scratch mark too.

I let out a sigh. I was very happy that I made a Wolfy friend. I made my way to the bed and looked at the ceiling. After a few minutes, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I saw groups of girls tied around in silver chains of a different colour.

In the second group which was now getting checked by a man, there was a girl with dirty blond hair and bluish-green eyes. She was looking exactly like me. She, like others in her group, was wearing a short black dress.

She looked afraid and nervous.

The first group was pushed inside a castle whilst the second group was waiting outside. A freaking castle? It seemed to be very tall. It appeared as though it was touching the sky and was moderate yet classic. I was sure this castle must have covered half of this town.

I snapped out of the trance when I heard a crashing sound. I stared at the second group which was now standing at the front in the row. The girl who was like me was thrown from her group to the wall of the castle making her whimper. 

"You must listen to me, I'll do whatever I want to. You are no one to order me around. What did you say? Asking me to move aside so that you could breathe some fresh air. Really? Got some guts out of nowhere. Petty human." A man wearing I think it was guard uniform spat and walked over to her. "Tell me your name," he demanded.

"My name?" She let out a laugh. "Go stab yourself."

"How dare you defy my question?" He asked; looking livid. 

"You asked something which a werewolf shouldn't ask a human. His or her name. You see, Personal rights of human," she said smugly making some laugh at the guard. The guard slapped her hard across her face. "What? didn't like that I stated the truth?" She still continued to taunt him. The guard looked as if he was ready to explode. 

He ripped her from the group and dragged her to one of the empty rooms of the castle. I followed behind.

I walked past the crowd yet no one noticed me.

I then saw him pushing her on a classic bed. She fell with a wince escaping her mouth. He climbed on top of her which made me realise where it was heading to. I wanted to do something but it was as if I was not there. I yelled, screamed yet there was no change.

"Now tell me your name."

"Why should I now, when I know that you aren't going to stop whatever you're going to do?"