Marriage

It was time, the number three hero Katsuki Bakugou was in a dressing room that was in the church where they were having their wedding, he was going to get married to the number four hero Eijirou Kirishima soon to be Eijirou Kirishima-Bakugou since they couldn't really decided which last name the were going to take so they just decided to use both of their last names. He sighed and adjusted his tie, yes he was wearing a tie only for this day as he wanted to look good for his fiancé soon to be husband. The wedding was going to be small, only friends and family were going to be here, the public doesn't know where and when they were going to get married cause they didn't want their wedding to be prodcasted to everyone. They wanted a private special wedding with no camera other than the photographer which happens to be Ochako Tenya, wife of Iida. Katsuki was nervous about this since he was never really shown to be a softy to any one but Eijirou most of the time. He heard a knock at the door and turned seeing Izuku Midoriya his childhood friend opening it and peeking inside" ready? It's alright time for the second groom to come out" Katsuki nods. Izuku smiled" hey it's alright to be nervous I was when I married Wolf" Katsuki scuffs and rolls his eyes" you were always nervous around her even back in UA Deku, you're lucky I was there behind you to catch ya, almost passed out just from just seeing her walk down the isle" Izuku blushes" I couldn't help it!! She was so beautiful!" Katsuki scuffs and waves off his hand" yeah, yeah come on" he walks to where everyone was seated waiting for the second groom, Katsuki and Izuku went to their spots. Wolf, Ashido, Toru, Momo, and Tsuyu were on the other side being Eijirou's bride's maids, for Katsuki it was Izuku, Denki, Sero, Shouto, and Iida. Everyone stood and the music began playing, a 10 year old girl came down the isle dropping rose petals; she had a pretty red dress, her hair was in a tiny ponytail with an Orange ribbon her name; Izumi Kirishima-Bakugou yes she was their daughter they wanted to adopt before getting married as Eijirou wanted their child to be part of the wedding, coincidently when they were at the orphanage she was the first child they spotted cause of the similarity of her hair and eyes. Izumi went to her papa and hugs him, her arms around his waist Katsuki smiled and pats her head not wanting to ruin her hair since he mostly ruffles it. Everyone looked towards the back as Eijirou came out where a white tux, he grew his hair out a bit so it was in a ponytail beside him was Katsuki's father Masaru, since Eijirou didn't have a dad as he was raised by twp women he asked Masaru if he could walk him down the aisle. Masaru gladly accepted the role with tears in his eyes as he was honored, when they got to Katsuki who was smiling which was rare in front of people, he reached his hand out and Eijirou took it as he walked up to Katsuki's side, turning to him smiling. The priest started talking but the two were just staring at each other, not even listening to the speech the priest was saying, Eijirou looked very beautiful and manly. They said their wedding vows to each other, Eijirou had a few tears as he heard Katsuki's and told him it was very manly then finally the priest said Katsuki could kiss Eijirou, he pulled his lover close to him so they were chest to chest and kissed him deeply, everyone stood up and cheered a few cries even the men, they walked down the aisle hand n hand, people took out the little white bubble containers, taking out the wands and blowing, having bubbles float around the two, it was more romantic and less of a hassle than using dried rice. The reception was beautiful also, dancing, everyone having a great time, Eijirou threw the bouquet to the ladies which Momo caught, she blushed and smiled as she looked at her girlfriend Jirou Kyouka. Hell even Katsuki threw the garter to the men though he didn't take it off of his husband, the boys hurried to try and get it, Denki caught it, he blushes and looks at Ojirou who was his boyfriend, he blushes and hid his face with his tail, looking away. Everyone had a great time, dancing, drinking, just having the best time of their lives.