Neighbors

Katsuki Bakugou was carrying the past of his packed things in the apartment he just rented, it was a good medium sized one, he just graduated from high school and this apartment was near his college where he will be attending this Fall. He was unpacking and thinking of where things were going to go when he heard a meow, he looked around" what the hell?" He didn't own a cat even though he was a cat person, he just didn't have free time to have a pet right now, he looked at the window he opened to let in some light and small breeze and there was a red cat staring at him with yellow eyes, it had a collar on so it wasn't a stray, he scuffs" get out of here ya flea bag!! I don't have time for you!" It just stared at him and hopped down, rubs against his back, leaving red fur on his black t shirt, he growls and picks up the cat by the scruff and looks at it" you are really pissing me off" he opens the door and sets the cat down" to find your shitty owner!" He closes the door and then the window so the cat didn't get back in, great he must of moved next to a crazy cat lady or man. The cat came over everyday just staring at Katsuki through the window, he did let the cat in and fed it tuna and water since he thought the owner was neglecting it or wasn't ever home and the cat was starving. He allowed the cat to stay at his apartment for a few days when there was a knock on the door, he wasn't expecting any one and he certainly hoped it wasn't those cheerful welcome to the apartment neighbors. He got up and opened the door and then stared at the most beautiful man in front of him, he had red eyes like him and red hair spiked up, two hair horns in front and a scar over his left eyebrow. He was smiling showing shark like teeth" hey neighbor sorry to bother you, you must be new as you moved right beside me, sorry I didn't introduce myself when you came, I was out of town visiting my moms... Ah any way have you seen a cat, he has red fur and yellow eyes, his collar is black" Katsuki scuffs" I seen him, he's in here" He nudges his head to towards the couch since the door was right beside the living room. The man smiled" Riot!" Riot apparently is the cat's name came trotting over, jumps into the man's arms" you had me worried sick. Sorry for the trouble, he knocked out the screen door of the window in my bedroom I keep open for him so he gets some air than being all hot and stuffy in the apartment. My name's Eijirou Kirishima" he held out his hand, Katsuki sighs and takes it" Katsuki Bakugou... it's fine I'm a cat person any way, I fed him tuna and gave him some water" Eijirou grins" thank you! He does have an automatic feeder guess he wanted something different than cat food. Any way it's good to meet you and hope we become friends and great neighbors" he walks to his door and waves, closing the door. Katsuki rubs his face" ugh... damn" he had fallen for his neighbor on the first day of meeting how he loved his life.