Travel

Eijirou Kirishima was panting as he walked up a steep hill, his boyfriend Katsuki Bakugou was waiting for him at the top. Katsuki smirks" come on Shitty Hair, you going to let this hill kick your ass?" Eijirou grunts" I don't hike much like you do 'Suki! I can't keep up like you!" He finally gotten to the top and sat down, taking big gulps from his water bottle. The two UA students were on winter break from school Katsuki invited Eijirou to come hiking with him, they had to take a train that lasted almost ten hours, luckily there was a cottage that Katsuki was able to rent for two nights. It wasn't snowing just yet but the air was chilled so they had thick coats on and their backpacks, Katsuki use to hike this mountain with his dad when he was younger till he went to high school then he been focused more on getting stronger and getting into UA.

After Eijirou gotten his breathing back he stood up and looked at Katsuki" are we almost to the top?" The explosion boy nods" yeah, just beyond those trees" he points to a path between two trees, the branches were almost touch each other. The two continued their hike till they got to a cliff, Eijirou looked in awe at the scenery, it was beautiful, it was in the middle of the day so the sun was just right, casting a wonderful sight to the hardening quirk user. He grins showing abnormal shark teeth" whoa!! This is incredible Katsuki!!" He went to the edge and looked down" whoa what a long way down" Katsuki rolls his eyes" Yes now get back over here before you fall" he doesn't show much emotion but inside he was freaking out since Eijirou was really close to the edge and his mind was playing scenarios of what might happen to cause Eijirou to fall. The red head came back to Katsuki's side, stares at the top of the trees, seeing some other mountains there to" I bet it's beautiful here after it snows" Katsuki hums" I guess, I seen it a few times with my old man believe he took a picture of it, when we get back I can ask him for it so I can show you" he shrugs with his gloved hands in his pockets of his coat Eijirou grins, slides his right hand in the pocket, holds Katsuki's hand, stares at the scene in front of him smiling" I would like that and one day we can come and see the real thing" Katsuki nods" yeah we will, promise..." the two stared at the magnificent scene then started heading down the hill back to the cottage to get warm, snuggle and have hot chocolate.