Nightmare

Katsuki Bakugou age 20 was sleeping peacefully in his bed, his lover Eijirou was beside him, they just graduated not too long ago from UA, finally heroes but still needed to make a name for themselves. His hero name was GroundZero since Lord Explosion Murder was out of the question. His lover Eijirou Kirishima was now the hero Red Riot they moved into a small apartment together after UA and were happy together but what Eijirou didn't know was that Katsuki still had nightmares from when he was captured by the League of Villians five years ago. It began just them taughting him but now it got him really badly as they taunt him with harming Eijirou. His latest one was Shigaraki having Eijirou in his hand, the pointer finger up since his quirk works when all five fingers touch someone or something and it decays. Katsuki for some reason couldn't move, he was yelling and telling the creepy dried skinned villian to release Eijirou and take him, Shigaraki just smirked, Eijirou was staring at Katsuki, tears falling but having a smile" I love you Katsuki..." and just like that he was turned to dust. Katsuki's eyes widen and screamed propelling himself at Shigaraki, his arm out, activating his quirk. He jolts awake and pants, he saw that he activated his quirk and hurt Eijirou" Eijirou...?" Eijirou smiled and covered his bloody nose" it's alright, I activated my quirk quickly, just got the bloody nose from you punching me in your sleep but I'm alright" Katsuki had terror on his eyes and pulled Eijirou in his arms, closed his eyes and whimpered. Eijirou looked at Katsuki" did you have a nightmare? Must of been worse than your normal ones... it's alright I'm here and alive, we are together, we're going to be heroes together. I'm always with you Katsuki" Katsuki sighed and snuggles in his hair as he started calming down. Eijirou holds onto Katsuki and closed his eyes" it's alright Katsuki, I'm here I'm here. Try and get some sleep ok?" Katsuki hums and closed his eyes this time no nightmares as he had Eijirou's warmth and scent to keep him safe and at bay he was really lucky to have Eijirou as his lover and partner.