Video Games

Eijirou and Katsuki were at Katsuki's house in his room since they had spring break, they were playing Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo Switch; Katsuki was Mega Knight, Eijirou was pikachu, they were already on round ten since they had infinity ti...

Eijirou and Katsuki were at Katsuki's house in his room since they had spring break, they were playing Super Smash Bros on the Nintendo Switch; Katsuki was Mega Knight, Eijirou was pikachu, they were already on round ten since they had infinity time only more deaths win, Katsuki grunts" What the fuck was that?! You just lightening bombed at me and missed killed yourself" Eijirou glares at the tv" shut up! It's hard to control Pikachu when attacking with this attack!" The game was ended with Mega Knight as the winner, Katsuki smirks" yes! I beat ya!!" Eijirou crosses his arms" only because Pikachu was harder to control than I thought! I want a rematch!" Katsuki laughed and humphs" fine but pick a better character that has a chance against the master" Eijirou stuck out his tongue and they played again but having a two minutes time, Eijirou picked Pokémon trainer and chose Charizard to fight with. They got heated in battle this time Eijirou won, he cheered and Katsuki smirks" finally, thought you would never find a good character to play as" Eijirou tackles Katsuki into a hug and laughed" a kiss for the winner?" Katsuki laughed" you only won once! It's a tie Shitty Hair" Eijirou pouts" oh fine!! Another battle and winner gets a kiss" Katsuki agreed and they fought again, Eijirou was trying his best to win this, getting all the items that would help him beat Eijirou but Eijirou knew what he was planning and got himself useful items also and he won, Eijirou cheers" I win again!!" He grins at Katsuki" my prize" he puckers up towards Katsuki, Katsuki smirks and shoves a pillow in his face" here's your kiss!!" Eijirou grumbled as his face was pushed in the pillow, he pushes it off and whines" Katsuki!!" Katsuki just laughed and got up and heads downstairs to get something to eat, Eijirou follows" give me my kiss!!"