Prom

Katsuki Bakugou was in his dorm getting ready for UAs first prom, Wolf Rain another student convinced Nezu to allow them to have a prom before the internship one last fun night together she said. He of course thought it was stupid till Eijirou Kirishima came up to him and asked him to be his date, how can he say no to his boyfriend when he looks at him with begging eyes. So he was inside adjusting his tie since Eijirou begged him to wear a tie just for today, Katsuki sighs" the things I do for love" he on the traditional white tux with white dress shirt, black dress shoes and white pants Katsuki used gel to slick his hair back to make him more handsome for Eijirou. He heard a knock and he looked at the door" must be Shitty Hair.." he went to the door and opened it there was Eijirou in a red suit matching pants and black dress shirt with a red tie" whoa Babe! You look hot!" Katsuki crosses his arms and scuffs" of course I do what you think I wouldn't?" He closed the door" let's get this over with" Eijirou takes Katsuki's hand and laughed" at least have one slow dance with me" Katsuki grunts" Fine..." the night went pretty well everyone had a blast even the teachers; All Might in his weak form, Aizawa, Present Mic, and Midnight, they even had king and queen of prom, Katsuki and Eijirou won that and they had their turn with a slow dance in the middle of the gym floor. Katsuki had to admit this was a fun time with Eijirou at this prom, he never went to his senior prom since he didn't have any one to go with but now he had a handsome boyfriend that he can show off to everyone.