Sick

Eijirou Kirishima smiled as he waved bye to his fellow classmates as he picked up his stuff, left school and to return home. He was drowsy from the long day of studying on how to be a hero he was quite excited to see his friend Katsuki Bakugou and to walk home with him.

The sun was glinting through the windows of the halls gently, cascading a delicate yellow light onto the floor. Eijirou yawned and finally reached the door that lead to the outside world, quickly pushed it open to see Katsuki not standing in front of his door. Eijirou gave a slight frown and ran his fingers through his sharp red hair in worry where was Katsuki? After looking for him at school Eijirou sent a text to Katsuki to make sure he was alright. That was the manly thing to do.

E- Hey Katsuki, where are you?
K- At home, Dumbass.
E- You didn't want to walk home with me..?
K- Of course I did. It's just I feel really sick and I didn't think it would be manly for you to get sick because of me.
E- I'll be over soon

After quickly shoving his phone into his pocket, Eijirou briskly walked to Katsuki's house anxiously he knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it of course Katsuki's mother answered the door" Hello sweetie! Come in, come in, it's been so long since we've seen each other!" Mitsuki cried, welcoming Eijirou with open arms. He smiled and hugged her back, stepping into the warm house, Katsuki's father; Masaru was sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper he looked up and waved at Kirishima. Mitsuki said throwing her hands up for emphasis" I'm sick of his shitty attitude, even sick he's an annoying brat" she smiled at Eijirou one last time before traveling to the kitchen to make snacks for the teens" Thanks! It's nice to see you too!" Eijirou shouted before sprinting up the stairs to see Katsuki" Hey Kat, I'm here" He said softly, knocking on Katsuki's closed door. Eijirou heard a familiar grunt as the door opened" What do you want, Shitty Hair?" He asked Katsuki was a mess he was wearing a baggy hoodie and sweatpants, his eyes had dark circles underneath them his skin was pale, his hair was tossed every which way" Geez Katsuki I knew you were sick but I didn't think it was this bad!" Eijirou exclaimed, taking Katsuki's arm comfortingly. His face grew a pale shade of pink before he looked away he led Eijirou in his messy room. Eijirou was glad to help Katsuki in any way so he started to clean the room Katsuki asked" Eh? What are you doing?" "Cleaning" was Kirishima's immediate response, before picking up all the clothes off the floor and throwing them into a laundry basket. Katsuki was too tired to usually argue with Eijirou, so he just collapsed on his bed and buried his face into his pillows. Eijirou found this extremely cute and just stared at him for a full minute before finally believing the room was clean and sitting next to him. He said" You're so lucky I love y-" He then paused was Katsuki asleep? If he wasn't did he hear that? Eijirou was internally freaking out as he stared at Katsuki for his reaction. Katsuki was indeed awake, had his hair gently frame his face as he sat up to look at him. Katsuki slowly asked disbelief" ....you what..?" It couldn't be.. No Eijirou could never love someone like him his eyes wide as his face dusted with a furious red blush, Eijirou buried his face into his arms and mumbled something. Katsuki shoved him a little" What did you say?!?" He was getting irritated at Eijirou's move. Eijirou lifted his head and eyed Katsuki" I am confessing, I do love you.... so if you return my feelings, w-will you g-go out with m-m-me..?" Eijirou slowly said in a whisper" Katsuki said softly" yeah I really like you too so I guess" Eijirou made a toothy smile as he hugged Katsuki" I'm so happy!" He cried out still smiling Katsuki sneezed in his shoulder Eijirou smiled and left to get tissues for his now boyfriend. He hopped downstairs to ask Mitsuki where the tissues were but he felt her tackle him in a hug" I heard everything! My new son-in-law!" She screeched. Eijirou blushed Katsuki was heard from upstairs screaming" STOP BOTHERING HIM *cough* YA DAMN HAG!" Eijirou smiled before backing out of the hug" Glad I can be here for him on his sick day."