Distance Relationship

It was one morning at UA during class Aizawa told everyone that there was going to be a new assignment for them to exceed as heroes" ok so for two months half of you will be going to America to help the Pro Heroes there, some of you will be staying here and help the pros here to" everyone looked around to each other wondering who was going and who was staying. Aizawa took out a paper" I'll have a list after lunch of who's going where" the bell rung and they went to the cafeteria. Denki grins" I hope I go to America heard that the girls there have big boobs!" Mineta started drooling" I hope so!!" Jirou glares at the two and stabs them in their heads with her earphone jacks" you are such perverts!" Wolf shakes her head" well hope they don't choose you two" Wolf looked at her boyfriend Izuku" are you hoping to go?" Izuku blushes lightly even though they been dating since the sports festival he was still shy and nervous around Wolf" y-ye-yeah... I... I just hope I'm wi-with-with yo-y-you..." he stutters and started muttering about getting new notes about the America pro heroes and wanting to see new quirks. Wolf giggles and kisses his cheek she loved hearing him nerd out, it was one of the things she loved about him Izuku blushes and stopped muttering, he did smile and holds her hand. Katsuki scuffs at the two as he hated them being mushy not really admitting he likes showing people that Eijirou is his also even though he goes in his explosion temper when someone teases him. Eijirou smiled" I hope we go to America together Suki! Working together and making our names known world wide, it'll be so fun! I'm so pumped!" Katsuki scuffs" as long as they let me do something and kick villian ass I don't care about being known" he continues eating.

After lunch everyone was waiting for Aizawa to tell them who's going to America;
Shotou Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya, Mina Ashido, Sero Hanta, Urakaka Ochako, Satou Rikkidou, Jirou Kyouka, Koda Koji, Shoji Mezo. Everyone was shocked that some of them got to go and some not. Eijirou was more shocked that he would be away from Katsuki for two months, he didn't think he could deal with that, he looked at Katsuki and saw he was bothered with it also.

After school everyone went to the common room to talk about the others leaving to America. Mineta whines that Sero was lucky to have been chosen to go" you got to get me pictures of babes in swim suits!!" He begs, gripping Sero's shirt, he pushes him off" no way am I doing that! I'm a hero! Not a pervert!" Wolf hugs Izuku" I'm going to miss you Bunny" she whimpers trying not to cry, Izuku pats his girlfriend's back and smiled" I'll miss you to but I'll call you every night to say good night and I love you and I'll make sure to get enough notes for us to study and read" Wolf smiled and nods" ok, just be careful and don't overwork your quirk," she has noticed the difference in Izuku after his training with Gran Torino, he was able to control the percentage of One For All not breaking any bones now but she still did worry like all girlfriends do when it comes to their boyfriends. Eijirou and Katsuki were outside on the balcony, looking out in the distance, Eijirou looks at his ash blonde love" so... you got chosen to go huh...? Excited?" Katsuki scuffs" Not really, I don't like how they chose you to not come. Now I'm going to be stuck with Deku and Half and Half Bastard" Eijirou holds his hand" can you try and get along with them... I want you all to return home safely" Katsuki grunts" I'll try no promises. You better call and text me when you can, I'll go nuts without hearing you" Eijirou smiled and hugs his hot headed boyfriend" promise I will" the two kisses and enjoyed their time together before Katsuki had to leave in three days.

*THREE DAYS LATER*

Parents and students was at the airport saying good luck and be safe to their classmates, sons and daughters. Eijirou was hugging Katsuki tightly as Mitsuki and Masaru were watching. The red head gave one last kiss and started tearing up as he watched Katsuki leave after hugging his parents, Wolf hugs Eijirou after she got her time with Izuku, she was crying a bit to, rubbing his back" two months will go by fast Eijirou, don't worry.." she was saying that to help her and him feel better.

*FOUR DAYS LATER*

It's only been four days but it feels like it's been years for Eijirou as he missed his boyfriend, he would always look at Katsuki's desk during class and go into a deep depression, he hasn't spiked his hair up since Katsuki left Wolf, Denki and Tsuyu tried to help and distract him with fun things he loved but it just made him think of Katsuki since they did things together. Everyone was missing their lovers Denki missed Ojirou and missed playing with his tail fluff, Tokoyami missed Shoji, Wolf missed Izuku, and Iida missed Shouto but he didn't show it in public. So the classroom had a gloom aura.

At night Eijirou would FaceTime Katsuki and tell him how things were going" same old same old here... bored without you and the classroom has such a cold aura cause everyone misses their significant other" Katsuki scuffs" Yeah same here, never really seen half of them depressed like this actually. America is pretty cool I admit, in the future when we both become success heroes we'll come together and I can show you my favorite places I have seen here" Eijirou smiled" that sounds great Katsuki, make sure to work hard and do your best for me and everyone there" katsuku smirks" of course I will Shitty Hair, going to show these people what a true hero looks like" Eijirou smiled, a few tears fall" I miss ya Suki..." Katsuki sighs" hey don't go crying on me, I'll be back before you know it" Eijirou rubs his eyes and nods" I know but it's so long... it feels like you been away for two years" Katsuki sighed hating seeing his man upset, he looked at him" hey how about we don't end this call so you don't have to be alone," Eijirou smiled" yes please just... just till I start falling asleep ok?" Katsuki nods and they both turned on their sides phone laying on its side the two students stared at each other Eijirou smiled" I love you Katsuki return soon" Katsuki hums" I will Red, I love you to. They just stared at each other till Eijirou fell asleep first making his phone fall on the pillow, Katsuki saw black and smiled knowing Eijirou fell asleep" good night Red..." he ended the call and fell asleep to.

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

It was finally time, half of Class 1-A were at the airport with posters that read welcome home and having flowers. The plane just landed so they were excitedly waiting for their lovers and friends to come out of the walk way. Eijirou had sunflowers wrapped in colorful tissue paper since that was Katsuki's favorite flower, he grins when he saw Katsuki coming out first he ran and tackled hugs him being careful not to squish the flowers" welcome home Suki!" Katsuki smiled and hugs him back" glad to be home" they looked at each other and kissed deeply.