Chapter 14~ It's a challenge!

Start from the beginning

His mouth was ajar and his eyes were wide.
"W-what did you call me?" He asked in bewilderment. "I called you my best friend you hot headed hedgehog!" You laughed.
"WHA- I'M NOT A HOT HEAD DAMMIT! AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HEDGEHOG!? ALSO I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THE BEST FRIEND THING I WAS ASKING ABOUT THE H-"

You felt your eye twitch and you let go of his face instantly. "YOU! YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE MY DAMN HOT HEADED BLASTY HEDGEHOG HERO BEST FRIEND! WHO THE FUCK ELSE IS HERE!?" he shot up from the ground and grabbed you by you shirt collar pulling you up with him.

"HEY LET ME G-" he set you down on you feet and quickly hugged you catching you off guard. "What?" Now you were one acting confused. "LISTEN HERE MONK IM GOING TO BEAT THAT BASTARD DEKU!" 'ok, wait what the hell is he going on about now?'

"I'LL SHOW YOU THAT IM BEST BEST FRIEND AND THE ONLY BEST FRIEND YOU NEED YOU GOT THAT! THAT DAMN DEKU DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME!"

You couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was acting, it was kinda strange. 'He's acting so determined and his face is all red! And he-he's shouting about FRIENDSHIP!? Oh my god I wish I had this on camera I love it!' "Okay okay, calm down" you patted his shoulder.

"BUT! I'm gonna hold you to your word Bakugo! You've got to prove it to me you got it!? Or else Izuku will be my ONLY best friend" you teased. "Then first....start calling me by my first name. Katsuki." He stated plainly, but with a firey determination in his eyes.

"Ah uh...oh...w-well..." 'fuck fuck fuck what's wrong with me!? Why am I so nervous to just say his fucking name!' "O-okay... Katsuki." You looked down to hide the building heat in your face.

"Y-you can call me by mine too. Y/n.

"Alright then y/n! Let's go the fuck home. Because... I've already missed sixteen calls from the old hag" you whipped your head in his direction "WHAT!? WHY ARE WE STILL HERE THEN!?"

"You talk alot. Remember"

~~~~~

Katsuki accompanied you home, ignoring your pleas for him to just go home to his worried mother and leave you to walk alone. When you finally got home you made yourself dinner and looked around at your living room. Someone must have cleaned up all of the glass for you. You sighed and sank into your couch as you watched your favorite series. Suddenly there's a knock on your door.

'Huh? I wonder who that could be I don't really know anyone so this is...weird. Ah I wonder if it Ba-Katsuki!' you try to look through the peep hole but it's being blocked. You slightly open the door and freeze. 'Nope not Katsuki definitely not. NOPE' As you quickly try to close the door an arm shoots through and grabs it.

"Yyyy/nnnnn" the familiar voice growled. "Hehe oh heeeyyyy Sho! How are you doing this fine evening" you nervously chuckled while scratching the back of your head. Aizawa opened the door fully and came inside.

"Y/n. Where were you today? We were supposed to have a little chat remember? So...how do you end up in the teachers lounge?" Your smile dropped as well as your hand. You crossed your arms and furrowed your brow. "Huh, so you do know then? How about you explain Shota. Why was my dad in the teachers lounge and not you?"

He let out a heavy sigh and plopped himself into your couch. "Look Ama you weren't supposed to go to the teachers lounge in the first place. I was going to talk with you once I got back to the classroom."