"Chapter 9: Zekken's first time (Lemon) "

Start from the beginning

She sniffed. I pushed myself up and wrapped myself around her." Try to feel comfy first.. "I said to her. She was crying in pain as she nodded." It hurts so much... "

I held her, cuddling her. She wipe her tears away."You can move now..."she said in a soft tone. I responded with lifting Yuuki slowly up and back down.

" Aahh... Ahh" she let out pleasureful moans. "This feels so good..." I panted, feeling the pleasure as well.

Yuuki slowly started to move on her own, moving her hips up and down as her vagina wrapped my dick completely.

I leaned a bit back and enjoyed the happy moment. "Ahh.. Y/N. I never imagine...this would feel great.. Ahh.."

I gave a chuckle, kissing Yuuki. She slowly turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She continued to ride my dick, making me moan more, she gave a smirk and grinded. "Aahh.... You gona make me cum like this!" I moaned as well.

She held tightly onto me. "Do it inside... Nhaaa~" she pounded ontop of me. "But you might get pregnant!"

"I don't care, as long it's yours, I am willing to bear your child~" she kissed me, I returned the kiss but blushed heavily by her answer. I couldn't hold back anymore and unloaded my semen inside Yuuki. "Ahhh, cumming"

"Fuah~ It is so hot, I can feel your warm semen going inside my body~" she stirred and grinded. I panted, trying to recover. My semen going insider Yuuki's pussy.

She let a happy blissful sigh, laying ontop of me, resting her head on my chest. I wrapped one arm around her.

Yet, I didn't felt satisfied yet.
I put both my hands on her hips and began to thrust again. She let out a yelp and moan. "Ahh, Y/N~"

"Sorry Yuuki... I won't be satisfied with only this" I kissed her as I pounded her inside very roughly.

"So rough...Mhm... Ahhn...~" she moans, my dick thrusting up her pussy. I tried to go rougher on her but was still worried cause her health.

"You're actually a very lewd girl Yuuki~" I smirked looking at her. She looked back at me "That is because you make me feel so good~ Ah, I love you" she smashed her lips on mine again.

I could feel how she presses her body on me while she starts moving her hips up and down again.

With no doubt, I love Yuuki so much. I want to be with her forever. "Nhaa~" I felt her pussy tightening up. "Aaahh, did you cum?"

She gave a little nod but that didn't stop me from me wanting to cum.
" Y/N! W-wait, I-i am too sensitive..."

I held her hips pushing and pounding onto her, she moans, cumming again.
"Ah, your gona break me.. ~"

I got turned on completely. I slowly reach my orgasm. "Yuuki, I am gona cum. I love you..." "I love you too.." We kissed as I shot my semen inside her again. "Mmhmn...."

Yuuki went limb ontop of me. "Phuaah...that was amazing ~" she rested her head on my chest. She breathed calmy.

"You had this planned didn't you?" I looked at her, she let's out a giggle. "I am busted~. I asked Aiko about this, she gave me advice. I am happy that you liked it in the end." she cuddles me tightly.

To think that Yuuki went for something like this amazed me, maybe that is why I fell for her. She is very unique and doesn't back done. She is determined when she wants to do something.

I just hope that she isn't pregnant though or I might be in trouble. I looked down again on Yuuki almost falling asleep "Hey, let's clean ourself and go to sleep alright?" she gave a nod.

After we washed and cleaned ourself, from our special exercise. It was almost midnight. We didn't put our night clothes back on. Instead we just put our underwears on and went to bed.

I was still awake but Yuuki fell asleep quickly, cuddling to me. I stroked her head, smiling. "I am happy I met you Yuuki."

Afterwards I went to sleep as well. Embracing Yuuki in my sleep.

Third Person POV

The sun slowly shines through Y/N window. His phone vibrating which caused him to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and picked up his phone without waking up Yuuki. He received a message from Asuna about spending time with the four together.

"We had a date but I guess spending times with them should be okay." he thought to himself. He messaged Asuna back that they will come.

She sended peace pic afterwards. Y/N looked at the clock, it was just barely 8 in the morning.

He couldn't move much cause Yuuki was clingy onto him, make matters worse, her underwears are losen up so he saw everything.

"Calm down... Boy.. Calm down. Focus. We just done it last night" Y/N tried his best to get off her grip without waking her up. He managed it afterwards and covered Yuuki in the blanket, letting her rest up more.

He looked outside the window, the sun was just about to shine as he saw a quick vision of three kids infront of him. One was a blonde girl, and two boys. One also had blonde hair and while the other had black hair.

He couldn't really saw their faces but it was odd to Y/N. Mostly the black haired buy seemed familiar to him.

"What was that...?!