She quickly got up and yelped "Ow Chris! What the hell?!"

I smirked "I see you're up now, come on and let's go back in the house"

I got out of the hammock then I helped Kelly out. Then we walked back inside her house and grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter.

"You're about to leave?" She said playfully.

"Yeah I gotta go home and take a shower"

Kelly walked closer to me and said "You can do that here....with me"

"Don't tempt me"

She smiled "Ok I'm just playing with you, go ahead and get home safe"

"Not before I get another kiss"

"Hell no" she laughed out, "Both of our breaths are hot. We'd probably kill each other's nostrils doing that"

"You must not know that I'm a nasty nigga, I don't give a fuck I'll still kiss you"

Kelly shook her head "Your ass better not kiss me"

I puckered my lips and leaned closer to her lips and she backed up.

"Kelly stop playing I promise it's gonna be real quick"

"Uhn Uhh Chris back up"

I smacked my teeth "I can't get a peck?"

"No Chris"

I smirked "Ok...."

She didn't know what was about to go down.

I quickly grabbed her face and pecked her lips a few times then I backed up "See was that so hard?"

Kelly laughed "Chris get out"

"Ok babygirl I'll call you later"

"Alright boo, now get out my house with your stank ass breath"

"I'll kiss your ass again with this stank ass breath" I joked.

Kelly rolled her eyes and hugged me "Ok see you later"

After we hugged each other I left her house and got inside of my car. I sat in there for a little bit and I thought about Kelly.

I started my car and I drove out of her driveway and headed back home.

As I was driving my phone began to ring. When I reached for it in my pocket it fell out on the floor and I sighed with frustration.

So I tried to lean down for it and I accidentally swerved into another car and I got into a full collision.

Where I fucked up was that I wasn't wearing a seatbelt, so my body jerked forcefully out of my seat.

The car flipped nearly five times before finally landing upside down.

After that I blacked out.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, struggling to stay up. I decided to shut my eyes for a few seconds then I woke up to hearing a familiar voice yelling at me.

"CHRIS! Get The Fuck Up Bro!"

Oh my fucking God this is not happening again, please I can't take this bullshit again.

I sat up from my bed confused then I looked around me seeing my familiar surroundings and sighed loudly "What The Fuck?!"

"Bro Get Up We Finna Be Late For Classes!"

I looked at the time which read 9:15 and I looked back at Trey standing at my doorway.

"How the fuck are you alive?"