40.

Wynter Dawson.

Kentrell finally pulled away as the room fell completely silent. He had a look in his eyes where they were nearly black from rage. This was a side of Kentrell I dreaded seeing, cause once he's in that state of mind the sweet him is completely gone until he does whatever it is to satisfy his demonic side. "Why dat nigga do dat?" He spoke in a soft tone of voice not even looking down at me anymore.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, "I-I don't know.."

He pushed me off and it was as if he needed a moment to process everything I had said to him. I know he wanted to hurt Tez and possibly kill him, there was no denying that.

"I tol'chu to stop fuckin' with this nigga," he hollered in my face. "AND I DID KENTRELL!" I screamed back into his. My voice had cracked once I said name and I began covering my mouth to keep myself from wailing so loud. He reached out to pull me towards him but I pulled away before his grasp caught me. "Look Wynnie I need'chu to go back over thea," he insisted causing me to become screw faced with fresh tears resting on my cheeks.

Go back? I thought, was he crazy?

Three tried to butt in but Kentrell quickly shut him down.

"I need'chu to pretend you forgive him and I need'chu to make that shit believable..'

"I promise I won't let it go to far baby girl, I will hurt this nigga bad after I feel you got him locked in," Kentrell finished. He practically wanted me to set Tez up to be killed. I knew deep down it was wrong but a piece of me believed Tez deserved it. A piece of me knew he'd try to hurt me again any way he could. No one else said anything.

My eyes glanced around the room as it remained silent, "I'm going to bed," I managed.

"I'll be right up," Kentrell assured.

Without saying another word I managed to go into Kentrell's room and laid in his bed. My mind was completely scattered, I was still in disbelief that Tez would even stoop that low. I trusted him with my temple. I trusted him to be the last person to ever hurt me. I'm away I believe it all was a front so he could have his way with me." I wiped my tears, "Tez used to be so caring and now I wasn't even sure who that man was.

While lost in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed Kentrell had joined me in bed. He started talking and I listened carefully as I realized he was reciting the plan to me. He was confident in me and that's what made me feel whole again.

"...I love you," he said lastly.

"I love you too baby boy," I confessed.
_______

My body was trembling as I stood infront Tez's door. I lifted my fist to knock but refused. I bit into my bottom lip as my body quaked in fear. I didn't know what was about to happen but I knew in the future I'd regret it. There was absolutely no turning back once this task was completed. I looked back to the black car parked at the very back of the apartment lot but visible to me. I turned back to hear the locks turning, I froze in fear.

The door opened and Tez's face greeted me.

"Yo Wynter," he greeted a bit surprised by my face, "I'm sorry about what happened the other night."

I looked over my shoulder nervously, "it's cool that's what I came to talk about," I finished looking back at him with a soft smile. He allowed me to enter and I walked straight towards the bedroom, and took a seat on the bed. Tez trailed behind and sat distantly beside me. "I don't know what came over me I really ain't mean to scare you," he apologized. I shrugged as if it was really okay.

"No I know that shit isn't okay," he pleaded, "I should've never came onto you like that."

I reached out gripping his face without saying a word assuring him everything was fine. Our eyes locked for what felt like forever. I leaned in a placed a kiss onto his lips, he seemed hesitant at first but gave in. His lips get like sponge cake pressed against mine. "This what you want?" He asked for assurance. I nodded slowly and forced his body back onto the bed. My heart was racing because I knew what my body was in for but I couldn't find myself becoming emotionally attached to this person - they wouldn't even be a person for long. Just a lifeless hollow body.

I placed my lips onto his neck aggressively, leaving hickies on his skin.

I reached for the hem of his shirt trying to force it from his body. "Damn wait," he insisted trying to remove my hands but I refused to stop.

"Wynter," he said sternly but it fell on deaf ears.

He gripped my upper arms startling me, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Let's not do this," he bargained, "we shouldn't."

A look of defeat came over my pretty face, "alright," I adjusted my legs as a sat on his rather erected dick. "I mean we can just let me get a rubber," he mumbled and a look of confusion came across my face. Tez and I never used condoms whatsoever, even when we first met. He stretched his body out reaching under his pillow and something told me to run. He swiftly pointed whatever he had at me and I jumped off of him as he released a bullet directly were I was. My heart started to beat out my chest as my body fell to the floor.

"Bitch you think I'm stupid?" He questioned quickly standing over me holding his pistol.

"St-stupid how?" I questioned.

"You set my brother up," he confessed, "I'm tired of holding it in... you deserve everything comin' to you."

My eyes widened as my body shook uncontrollably.

Suddenly the front door busted open and I could hear several footsteps making there way towards us. I screamed out as Tez picked me up by my hair and pulled me towards him, he pointed the cold piece of metal towards my temple. "Kentrell," I cried out finally seeing him and the others enter the room.

"Kentrell he's gonna kill me," I cried out.

They all had their guns raised towards Tez.

"I guess we all gone die in this bitch," Kentrell announced without an ounce of fear in his voice, yet I was the completely opposite.

"I knew you was his bitch you'd always be his bitch," Tez spat gripping my scalp tighter out of anger. I shook my head, "please Tez ever-everyone can walk out of this room alive, let's all calm down."

I slowly reached towards my backside as everybody started conversing angrily amongst each other. My eyes locked with Kentrell's and a tear fell from my eye. I gripped the the knife and without hesitation I plunged it into Tez's side. "Bitch!" He hollered out cupping his side and released a bullet into my head. For a moment I swear I saw my life flash completely infront of my eyes. I saw when I was a baby in my mother's arms, I could see all the good and the bad but I remained happy through it all. I saw myself holding onto Amelia when she was first born all alone in the hospital.. It was the little things I adored and other things which felt more realistic than anything. Then everything when completely dark.