03.

".. Mhm whateva' still gon' let me fuck whenever.." The music blared throughout the club. I was just wondering around counting the large amount of money I had received from just being here an hour and a half.

"Say," a voice called and I looked over my shoulder in my nude colored fishnet suit with black thong and nude colored nipple covers. I saw that it was none other than Marlo sitting in the VIP section with a few of his friends. I walked over towards him and sat on his lap, he wrapped his arms around me causing me to blush.

He caressed at my ass cheeks with his large palms. "Why you ain't been callin' a nigga?"

I smiled beginning to play with his many chains, "I've been busy taking care of A'melia.. She started school today and she was rambling all about it on the way home," I informed.

He looked intrigued and nodded his head, "yea I know she had a blast."

I've only let Marlo meet A'melia a few times. I didn't really need her to be involved with who I dealt with. She'd start thinking he was her daddy or something and that was the last thing I needed. When they were around each other there bond was similar to how she was with Kentrell but she was closer with Kentrell than anybody.

"How you been though? I see you winnin' as usual," he smiled referring to the large stack of money I had.

I rolled my eyes, "good you already know."

Marlo started rambling about some stuff but I zoned out by looking over at the door. Familiar faces then entered and I sighed in annoyance. "I gotta go.." I pecked Marlo's cheek and stood to my feet. He grabbed my hand and removed his glasses, "you hear me?" I shook my head no.

"I said I wanted to do somethin' tomorrow together possibly."

I nodded my head, "that's fine."

"Where ya' runnin' off to anyway Wynter?" He questioned becoming annoyed gently caressing my hand. I smiled but before I could say anything I heard my name being called in the distance.

"Wynter!"

I had no idea what to say. I just didn't want it to be any type of altercation between Trell and Marlo. Kentrell hated this man's guts but I believe that's cause Marlo was always in mine. See me and Marlo go about two years back nothing really major. He was more into me than I was interested in him. We had sex time to time when we craved each other. I would've loved to be in a relationship with him but I wasn't ready for all that at the moment. Marlo would always try to get me to come around by buying me gifts of all sorts. From shoes, clothes, jewelry and he even bought me a car once but I made him return it. He even tried to suck my daughter into his shenanigans. I just didn't understand why he wanted me.

"Marlo I gotta go.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Aye," a voice said and I knew it was none other than Kentrell with his little group. "Hey Kentrell," I looked to him as he stared off in the direction beside me which was none other than Marlo. Kentrell didn't say another word to me he just stared with his dark lost eyes. He always had this look when he saw someone he disliked. It was as if he didn't have a soul.

I grabbed Kentrell's arm pulling him into another direction before they exchanged words.

He stuffed his hands into his rather expensive jacket not bothering to look at me. "Why the hell are y'all even here?" I got straight to the point not wanting to beat around the bush whatsoever. "They wanted to come out, so look we hea'," Trell spoke but still wasn't looking at me, "I seen ya sittin' on that faggot ass nigga lap."

"I was," I nodded with my arms folded over my chest.

Kentrell grabbed me by my waist and pushed me aside beginning to walk over. I was about to walk, until they all started going before me. So they all surrounded Marlo and his boys. "What'chu say pussy ass nigga?" Trell asked one of Marlo's friends. He was dark skinned with dreads and was rather tatted in the face. He began to play with his many rings on his fingers. Trell removed his Rolex and tossed it in my hands.

"Trell no!" I shouted pushing past all them, letting small grunts release from my mouth since I had to use so much force. I was rather small and these guys were a bit larger than me.

"Stop," I stood behind Trell since he refused to let me get anymore closer. "Move Wynter I'm 'bout to beat this nigga ass on my fuckin' mama," he demanded still pulling away from my grip which I had on his upper right arm.

This whole thing was entirely stupid. Did Kentrell plan on fighting every guy I dealt with? If so I don't think I'll ever get into an actual relationship for as long as he's my best friend. Maybe my mommy was right. Maybe he is in love with me and hated seeing me entertaining other men period. I grabbed Kentrell's face and held it tightly, while forcing him to look into my eyes. "Let's go home."

One of Trell's friends that I didn't know threw a drink.

All of a sudden all I heard was glass breaking and loud screams. Trell pushed me forcefully and began attacking Marlo while his friends stared to help. It was an all out war and it was over me. "Y'ALL STOP!" I screamed as the music had stopped playing and I tried my best to pull Trell off Marlo. My heart was damn near skipping beats that I was so frightened by the heavy blows they each kept receiving.

"TRELL COME ON!"

"Fuck dat!" He holleredat me.

A security guard named, Dino, rushed over and moved me out of the way and started to break them up.

Suddenly I heard a bang over and over. People began running and I pulled Kentrell once I realized it was a gun shot coming from rather closely to us.

Once we were outside everyone was scattering to there cars like roaches when you turn on the light. I yanked Kentrell by his shirt as his mouth was bloody and his jacket was hanging nearly off his body. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I hollered over the many starting engines. "You what's fuckin' wrong wimme!" He hollered thickening his Baton Rouge accent, "I don't like that nigga.. This shit all about loyalty. You still continue to be unloyal and fuck wit that nigga!"

I was about to speak until I saw Marlo coming out and Trell tried to make a run for him.

I quickly snatched his jacket sleeve, "NO! WILL YOU STOP?" I yelled as he continuously tried to yank away.

"I'm gon' kill that nigga!"

"Chill," his friends finally arrived and spoke up.

Kentrell finally calmed down once he saw Marlo hop in a black truck and exited the parking lot. He looked to me with a stern face. His chin was pointed in the air and he licked his dry lips, he also still had a bloody bottom lip. "Loyalty is everythang to me.."

I nodded, "vice versa," I swallowed the dried lump in my throat, never breaking contact from his cold stare.