12.

I decided to go in to work tonight. Just so I could get my mind off of every single thing I had been going through so far. I'd only been here for about and hour and my hand was full of cash as usual. Sometimes I didn't even have to dance niggas were just ecstatic that I decided to grace them with my presence.

I went over to the bar and ordered me a shot. So I could mellow out more emotions.

While doing so I was thumbing through the money while counting under my breath. "560.. 580... 6...."

Someone cleared there throat and I looked over my shoulder seeing Marlo. I hadn't seen him since the whole fight between him and Trell. I didn't know what to say to him so I hadn't bothered to text him or call to even apologize. I didn't need Kentrell finding out I was still conversing with him and I didn't need Marlo thinking I set him up in any way.

"Hey Marlo," I spoke first standing to my feet to engulf him in a hug.

"Whea' you been?" He wondered while pushing strands of my hair behind my ear. "I haven't seen you in awhile."

"You know the whole incident with A'melia happened and I just haven't been focused on working to be honest," I informed while shaking my head. I placed the large stack of cash down remembering where I left off. He nodded, "she good?"

I smiled, "she's perfect."

"I've been talkin' to yo boss man that's why I'm here... Tryin' to buy this place up off of him," he said. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. If Marlo planned on buying out the strip club then he was doing it bigger than usual. I was actually quite proud of him to be truthful. He had all this money, could have any girl he wanted but he'd always push up on me.. He wanted me to be his so badly. I wasn't even sure why exactly.

"Really?" I asked suprised, "that's great!"

He shrugged nonchalantly, "it's coo."

I stared at him for a moment and I admired him. He was just so sexy without even trying. His wide thick lips and his perfectly chiseled jaw bone with hair fluctuating from it, lined do neatly. One thing I could admit - he was damn handsome. "I'm sorry about what had happened between you and Kentrell.. He's really protective of me an-"

Marlo shushed me, "I'm not even trippin' about it. Jus', next time you most certainly have to come to my place," he insisted.

"Your place?" I questioned as if I hadn't heard correctly.

He nodded, "my place."

I had been to Marlo's house about once or twice. Not too many times only because he was real picky on whom he allowed to see where he laid his head. He was smart about certain shit. Another thing I also admired. One thing he needed to know was that he could trust me with any and everything.

"Sounds like a plan."

"What'chu doin' after this?" He asked and I could already tell what he wanted. He wanted what was between my legs. He probably didn't really care what I was doing after.

"Do you really want to know or?"

He nodded being truthful, "I really wanna kno'."

I eyed him making him laugh a bit, "going back home to Meli," I looked down at my Rolex seeing it was almost 3 A.M. the club should start filling up I a bit, being the fact that on Saturdays it was indeed an after hour spot.

"Won't'chu jus' come back home to me?" He teased.

I giggled, "not tonight."

"Not tonight? Then when?" He wondered.

I looked around getting lost in thoughts. I wasn't sure when I'd be able to go home with Marlo. Just not tonight. Kentrell knew I was coming home and if I didn't come back he'd send out a search party for me. Then it would be a real issue. Him and Marlo are just beefing over petty shit. I never really could understand why. It was like each and everytime I wanted to get close to any other man it was an issue for Kentrell. But when Kentrell used to bring hoes to the house while I slept on the couch and things like that I didn't say shit. I didn't even get mad or throw a fit because shit was never that deep.

"Another time," I swallowed my shot and walked off into another direction.
________

I entered the cold house wearing my red Adidas sweats and a large plain black hoodie. I closed the door behind me and I jumped once I heard Trell's voice startle coming from the dark living area.

"You ain't tell me you was stayin' after hours Wynnie," he informed while the glowing light from his phone lit the room.

I turned on the light and I looked at him, "you know how Saturday's get." I simply replied.

He stood to his feet and took my duffle bag from my shoulder, walking down the hall to his room. I followed behind and started kicking off my fluffy sandals.

All I needed right now was a steaming hot shower and a cozy bed to fall asleep in.

He tossed the bag into the chair in the corner of the room and he unlocked my phone, playing around on it. I took off the hoodie and my sweats, entering the bathroom fully bare. I started the shower and redid my bun on top of my head. "Wynn-" Trell stopped speaking and stared back at me from the mirror.

I turned to look at him, "what?"

He didn't say a word but I could see he swallowed hard, his Adam's apple moved dramatically. His stare was intense and he had a slight twinkle in his eyes. His dead eyes looked like they were finally alive whenever he'd look at me.

"What is it Trell?" I questioned once more trying to snap him from out of his thoughts.

Nothing came from his mouth but he began removing his clothing.

I entered the steaming hot shower and didn't bother to close the glass behind me. I allowed the water to caress my skin all over. Even if it did burn, I fought through it. Moments later Kentrell joined me and I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip seeing how hard he already was for me. "This has got to stop," I mumbled onto his lips I loved so much. I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes a bit.

"Ain't nothin' gon' ever stop," he insisted quickly picking me up causing me to yelp out.

My back suddenly met the cool glass causing my breathing to hitch for a slight second. "I fuckin' love you Wynnie," Kentrell mumbled against my neck. I knew it just had to be his raging hormones. "I love you too," I gasped feeling him attempt to enter me. He suddenly stopped and looked down, watching himself attempt once again. For some reason it never would go in the first time. He had to stretch me basically and it would hurt of course, but I'd fight through it. Just so I could get to the intense pleasure that I knew would come around eventually.

I let my hands fondle in his kinky hair.

He was mumbling things I couldn't understand into my ear. The water was so loud.

"Ooooh right there," I moaned out trying to keep my voice down having to remember that A'melia was in the next room over.

"Did you hea me?" He questioned kissing my lips.

"Yes I heard you," I moaned lying. The pleasure was just too much. I would agree to anything right at this moment. I could sign my life over to the devil during sex if it's good. Shit Trell could be asking to eat all Meli fruit snacks and I'd say yes during sex with him.

He gripped onto my neck and grinded his hips skillfully.

I could see why he had so many kids. He knew what he was doing and whoever taught him - taught him well.

"Fuck yes," I moaned.