18.

Few weeks later.

Wynter.

I had no idea what me and Kentrell were doing. I felt like everything was just back to normal as it was in the beginning. I just enjoyed the way he'd make my body feel every now and then it was much needed. He'd even tell me he loved me before he left the house to go anywhere. It gave me a wholesome feeling along with a bit of security..

"Don't make me slap tha fuck outta you let me see ya phone Wynnie," he demanded looking over at me as we sat side by side. He was begging to see my phone and I was trying to quickly change my wallpaper because it was still Marlo and I, sadly. He stood up and towered over me. "Stop deletin' shit," he spat trying to snatch it from my petite hands.

I let it go and he examined the screen which was on a composed text message to my friend, Anastasia.

I watched his eyes while they darted,he continued to read then his fingers flexed as he kept his search going. I stood up and tried to grab it from him but he moved slightly without removing his attention from it. "You so nosey Kentrell let me see your phone," I demanded reaching into his pockets for it. He tossed my phone onto the couch and tried to snatch his from me.

My eyes traced over the several message he had from girls.

I clicked one and they were talking about having sex soon. "Who is this?" I wondered as he snatched the phone from me finally. "Nobody," he replied dryly then grabbed his jacket and began walking towards the door.

I followed behind him and slammed it shut as he just began to open it, "mane watch out."

"Kentrell stop fucking playing with me, who is that?" Tears were threatening to fall down my cheeks as they were already fully formed. My hands were starting to shake slightly because I was becoming more upset the more I looked at his face.

"It ain't nobody fuck is you questionin' me for?" He spat looking down at me.

I reached for his phone once more and he grabbed my arms pushing me aside completely.

"Let me see it!"

"Stop fuckin' actin' like dat damn," he spoke annoyed and it was written all over his hypocritical ass face.

"You know what? Fuck you! Don't say shit to me when I start fucking om other niggas!" I hollered at him and started walking towards the couch. I felt my body be thrown against the wall aggressively. "What tha fuck you jus' say?" He questioned with this dark look in his eyes, "don't fuckin' play wit me Wynnie."

I swallowed hard as tears raced down looking into his eyes. I wanted to rip his face off completely.

Something came over me that I couldn't grasp the concept of.

I spit right into his face.

He stood there for what felt like forever until he brought his lips in out of anger. He yanked me from the wall and threw me onto the floor. I was screaming hysterically because I didn't want him to hit me, it looked like that's what he wanted to do. He climbed on me, I was swinging my fists refusing to let him hurt me.

The door opened and someone came inside.

"KENTRELL GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs a bit exhausted from fighting him off.

"What tha fuck is y'all doin'?" 3 questioned rushing over to pull him off of me. "Why y'all fightin'?" Ben questioned pulling Kentrell off also.

I sat there crying like a big baby.

"Keep him the fuck away from me," I managed standing to my feet.

"Bitch fuck you, you sittin' hea' tryna play a nigga!" He hollered at me.