29.

Wynter Dawson.

I slipped my sweater over my head and looked back in the bed seeing Kentrell sprawled out over it. I decided to head back home rather early so I could make breakfast for Tez. I reached for my shoes slipping them on and released a yawn. "Wynnie whea' you goin' this early?" Kentrell's sleepy voice questioned. The bed shifted and I felt his body heat directly behind me.

"I'm going home so I can cook Tez some breakfast," I admitted releasing a soft sigh.

Kentrell kissed his teeth instantly, "naw stay hea' wimme," he begged wrapping his arms around me, pulling me back onto the center of the bed. I giggled at how clingy he was becoming but he was generally always this way. "You ca' go back home later but not at no fuckin' five in the mornin'," he mumbled.

I kicked my slippers back off and scooted closer to him as his arms were still wrapped tightly around my neck. It was as if he didn't want me to move a single muscle.

"Okay I'm not leaving stop holding me like this," I grabbed his wrist trying to pry it off.

"Naw you ain't leavin' me," he replied sleepily.

I closed my eyes and decided to just get used to it because he didn't plan on letting me go anytime soon.

_____

"Ay stop," Kentrell demanded as I was picking at pieces of material in his hair. "Boy shut the hell up," I demnaded continuing tossing the small pieces of cotton aside. He pushed my hand then stood to his feet, stretching his long body bending his back slightly. "Skinny ass," I teased causing him to kick my leg playfully.

His phone began ringing beside my thigh on the couch and I saw the screen had said NeNe.

From what I knew, I knew she was the girl who was currently pregnant by him. He said it was a little fling that went too far but knowing Kentrell he was possibly lying. He was honestly wrong for misleading her in the first place but that wasn't my position to speak on anything like that. I knew all too well it would just piss the both of us off. "You gone answer it?" I wondered as he just eyed it for a second. He kissed his teeth and fanned me off, "go cook me some," he then exited down the hall towards the bathroom.

I picked up the phone and I answered it, "hello?"

"Where's Kentrell?" She wondered.

"He went to the bathroom, what do you need I'll let him know," I spoke sweetly.

She grew silent, "just tell him call me back." She then ended the call and I didn't toss the phone aside. I carried in going into text messages seeing he had not just a few women in his phone but several. Some of them were meaningless conversations while others were only on the topic of sex. I was forcing myself to not be mad about any of it because Kentrell wasn't mine but he sure did act like I was his. I went the conversation between him and NeNe, it looked like she would be texting herself the entire time. Like he'd not even bother to respond and it was the same with Arabian. But that girl seemed nothing but trouble.

"You love goin' through a nigga shit," he called out startling me.

"I was playing this game," I lied as he snatched it from my hand. He eyed the screen and laughed, "tha fuck you lyin' for?" He questioned sitting back down beside me.

"I'm not lying," I replied dryly.

"Go make me somethin' to eat befo' i eat'chu," he smirked having a smile creep over my face. "Shut up we're not having sex again I can't be cheating on Tez like that, he's really good to me," I admitted standing up and walking into the kitchen. I opened the freezer and saw there was alot of different stuff to cook, it just needed to be thawed out.