33.

Wynter Dawson.

I pulled up to the house to see Kentrell standing on the porch with his phone pressed to his mouth. I cut the engine and exited the car, grabbing a few bags before I walked up the cobblestone path. He just looked at me and opened the door allowing me to enter first. I looked over seeing there was absolutely no one in the living area.

I placed the bags down in the kitchen, "where everybody go?"

"Bitch whea' tha fuck did'chu go is the question?" He asked setting his phone on the island, "I feel like you still fuckin' round wit that nigga."

"Kentrell I'm not fucking with nobody else but you," I assured.

He chuckled, "you fuckin' lyin' give me your phone," he held his hand out. I reached into my pocket and placed it into his large hand. He went through it for a minute or two then it met the kitchen wall and shattered into pieces falling into the sink.

"KENTRELL!" I screamed at him.

He stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets and rushed out the front door. I followed behind him with tears streaming down my face, "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I called out to him. I grabbed the material pulling him back to me, "Wynnie stop fuckin' touchin' me." I refused to remove my hand from him. I raced infront of him to stop him from continuing his walk to his car, "what's wrong?"

"You keep fuckin' lyin' to me bitch! He called'chu before you left hea' you think I'm fuckin' stupid and he just texted you he wants to see yo ass again."

"Kentrell I saw him for 5 minutes."

He shrugged, "bitch I don't care if you seen him for two seconds it's tha principle tell me you goin' to see the nigga."

I wiped my tears leaving both my hands against my cheeks, "okay I'm sorry."

"Mane watch out," he demanded trying to open his car door. I shook my head, "no please don't go," I begged looking up at his tall frame wrapping my short arms around him. He grabbed my upper arm trying to push me off him but I refused to budge. "Wynnie let me go," he demanded.

"Stop I love you," I spoke soft but loud enough for him to hear.

He looked down at me with a calm expression, "I love you too. I love tha fuck out'chu but if you can't leave lame ass niggas alone I'm not finna deal wit'chu I don't care how much I love you."

"I just visited him Kentrell to check on his mental state that's all," I confessed, "please give me a kiss."

He eyed me for a moment, "why you worried about anotha' nigga mental state? Focus on mine you know I got a few fuckin' lose screws." Hr pointed at his temple, "ion kno' how to feel about this shit."

"If you wanted to check on Jania's mental state I wouldn't be mad at you. Kentrell you gotta unders-" he cut me off as I was beginning to talk with my hands. "I don't give a fuck about Jania that's the difference, you actually give a fuck about Tez, and that's the problem. You clearly not understandin' what the fuck I'm sayin' and you didn't understand when I tol' yo ass to not see him."

I wanted to speak but I had no clue what to say, Kentrell had a point.

We just stood there for minutes. He didn't bother to look at me anymore but I couldn't help but examine his face as he was looking around. He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and brought it between his lips, lighting it up. "I'm stressing you out?" I asked getting closer to him.

"Slight," he replied dryly.

I shook my head, "I'll call you tomorrow," I mumbled starting to walk back towards my car.

"Don't," he spoke loud enough for me to hear. I looked back over my shoulder seeing her was looking directly at me, "I'm for real," he assured.

"And why the fuck not Kentrell?" I shouted folding my arms over my chest once more out of anger. "Ion feel like talkin'," he responded speaking his true feelings. If he felt that way I wasn't fine with it bug i had to pretend to be at least. He was being stubborn and aggravating, i couldn't believe I signed up to be his actual girlfriend. Now the shit was even worse before than when I was just his best friend. He always knew little ways to get to me and i hated it truthfully.

I entered my car and slammed the door starting it up, I peeled off from in front of his house while driving full speed full of anger.

Once I arrived home to an empty house I was saddened just wilting away in my own loneliness.

My house phone rung throughout the house echoing in the silence. I slammed the front door and answered it, "hello?" I answered dryly.

"Its Stasia the hell going on with your phone its going straight to voicemail," she informed quite confused.

"Kentrell broke it...."

She kissed her teeth, "why did he do that?" She wondered becoming more curious than she was confused. I shook my head, "i don't know," i lied.

"Well look, do you wanna go out tonight?"

"No I'd rather be home..."

"What?"

"Yes Stasia I'd rather be at home.."

"Whatever.. And whatever going on with you, you need to tell me cause im your best friend bitch and i can help you through anything."

I smiled at how much she cared but there was nothing she could do to fix this situation. It was something only between Kentrell and I. Adding her into the mix along with Ben who'd tell Three, who'd then tell Baby Joe, who'd tell everybody fucking else. It would just be a big ass when did this happen? situation.

"Okay Stasia I appreciate that but I'd much rather get some sleep," I replied sweetly.

"Bye call me tomorrow."

I ended the call and went upstairs to my room. I sat on the bed began crying my eyes out with my face in my hands. I didn't want to fight with Kentrell. I wanted things to be perfect between us. There was little i could do to fix this situation. I was fed up and emotionless at this point if that made sense. I just wanted him to hold me like the baby I am and tell me everything was alright between us. I didn't know how much time he'd need but all I could do was wait....