38.

Few days later.

Wynter Dawson.

"I literally called'chu everyday and you ain't bother to pick up because?" Kentrell questioned in the phone. "Because I didn't feel like being bothered by you, that's why.." I replied smartly and focused back on the tv infront of me.

"Mane this the bullshit I be talkin' bout!"

I shook my head, "Kentrell."

"Bye cause I'm done wit'chu."

"You done with me?"

I'm sure he was nodding his head as quick as ever right now, "yea I'm fuckin' done with'chu no cap."

"No cap huh?" I teased.

"Bro and if I find out you actin' different cause of a nigga on my grandma I'm killin' him and bitch I might kill you too," the beeps from the call being ended rang in my ear. I looked at the phone in disbelief. Kentrell was crazy but he knew better than to hurt me in any way physically. I didn't want him to hurt Tez and I wasn't answering his calls just because I simply didn't want too. After I spent the night with Tez we texted here and there, that was all.

I grabbed the remote and decided to get back to How To Get Away With Murder, the show was so good and it was always a plot twist at the end of every episode.

The doorbell rang which caused me to lose a bit of focus. I paused the tv and removed myself from the couch, answering the door. I opened it to see Kentrell rushing inside. He literally jogged to the bathroom and was there for a few seconds then he went to the hall closet and pushed things around. "Kentrell what are you doing?!" I shouted quite unamused. He ignored me and continued down the hall to my room.

I slammed the door and trailed after him as he checked my bathroom.

"Kentrell!"

He stopped in his tracks and walked towards me, "whea' the fuck he at?"

"Who?"

"The nigga you fuckin'," he spat getting more into my face. I laughed, "I'm not fucking nobody Kentrell."

He pointed to the bed, "lay down let me check yo pussy."

"What?" I questioned quite shocked.

He kissed his teeth and pushed me towards the bed, "chu hurd me," he demanded.

I laid on the bed rather annoyed and watched as he removed my tights from my body, I had my legs closed and I guess it pissed him off cause he forced them open. I closed my eyes not even wanting to watch him perform any type of examination on me. His fingers spreaded my lips and he even inserted one causing me to sit up and look to him. Moments later he kissed his teeth, "yo shit look swollen."

"Probably because I masturbated a few days ago," I lied.

"Wynnie," he chuckled, "You don't like playin' wit'cho pussy so who you been fuckin'?" He looked at me with a blank stare which was scaring me truthfully. I shook my head and covered my face overall becoming irritated and tired of the entire situation, "nobody." At this point I was close to shouting 'Tez' and getting everything over with.

"Keep lyin'," he stared and removed his hands, tossing my leggings in my face.

I sat up and slipped them onto my bare lower half, "you done cause you can really go?"

He kissed his teeth, "I'm not goin' nowhea," he replied and laid back onto my bed. "Mm well let me smell your dick since you come in here demanding shit," I demanded putting one hand on my hip in annoyance. He chuckled and threw his hands behind his head, "do what'chu gotta do."

I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his expensive belt then unbuttoned his jeans. I reached my small hand inside and pulled him out. I tried to ignore the fact that his dick was nowhere near soft but now wasn't the exact time for sex whatsoever. The smell of his Tom Ford bar of soap instantly raced to my nostrils, "Why it smell so clean? You never bring me hard working dick with a little stench," I admitted admiring the thickness of him. He chuckled, "guh shut up.. Fuckin' childish."

"I'm serious you probably washed the sex smell off," my hand motioned up and down rather slowly.

He sat up on his elbows while watching me carefully, "put it in yo mouf."

I stuck my tongue out a grazed it over the top of his penis while looking into his eyes. He brought his lips in then licked over them. "Mmm Kentrell why you so fine?" I questioned going back to just pumping him. "Wynnie stop talkin'," he demanded and reached under my shirt caressing my breast with his hand.

"Answer me," I begged.

He kissed his teeth in annoyance.

My phone began ringing from the living room. Kentrell pushed me back onto the floor causing me to gasp, "what the fuck?" I cursed feeling my booty start to ache. He pushed himself back into his pants and quickly walked out the room. I forced myself up once I realized he was trying to get to my phone. I trailed behind him and reached for his arm, "what you doing?" I pretended like I was unsure of what was going on. He ignored and and answered my phone, tossing it to me.

I ended the call and put it in my pocket on my sweats.

"Wynnie it's yo nigga callin' you should answer it," he bumped into my shoulder and went into the kitchen. "Boy I don't have no nigga," I confessed and trailed behind him once again, "what you doing tonight? You wanna hang out?"

Kentrell looked up at me while his large hand was digging inside the box of Lucky Charms, "nah."

I was a bit surprised that he didn't want to hang out but it had to be rather important, "okay," I simply replied not wanting to be in his business. He chuckled, "You ain't gon' ask me why not?" I immediately shook my head and went to the fridge trying to open it but he pressed his weight against it.

"Move Kentrell I'm thirsty."

"I need'chu to do somethin' for me."

"What?"

"I'll explain later jus' get dressed," he then kissed my cheek and exited the kitchen leaving me quite confused.