"Ella, you don't have to ask me about those things. You know that." Niall says.

"Yeah, but I felt weird not asking." She shrugs. "It's in downtown London."

"Go ahead and have fun. All right? I'm glad you're finally going out." He grins when she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, okay. Well, I better get ready for it then."

"Okay, be careful all right?" He watches her as she walks around their room. "And text me when you get home."

"Okay. I'll miss you." She waves and disconnects the call.

As Niall sits up and stretches, he hears voices from down the hall.

"Time to go back to work."

----------

The rest of the week flew by quickly. Niall finally finished recording with Katy Perry on Thursday night. They made the agreement to use it on her album and that it will be her first single.

It's Friday night when Niall starts packing when he receives a call on his phone.

"Hello?" He answers putting it on speaker.

"Mate! It's Zayn!"

"Hey Z! How ya doing?" Niall asks, folding shirts.

"Pretty good! Liam and I finally found a better flat! So we'll be moving in this week. We were wondering if you'd like to come and help?"

"Ah mate, I wish I can. But I'm going on a holiday with Ella for a week." Niall puts the shirts into the duffle bag.

"A holiday, eh? Interesting. Why?" Zayn coughs into the phone, probably smoking something.

"Yeah, I got sent to LA suddenly so I'm making it up to her."

"You going to get it in? Have you yet?" Zayn chuckles. "Pretty sure you haven't."

"No! No, no, we haven't. It's fine. I sort of like it. I'm getting to know her better. And with no sex, it's easier."

"Then how will she know the horse is good?" Zayn asks, tapping on something. "You get it?"

"Trust me mate, she will know eventually. But not now." Niall starts shoving dirty laundry. "Plus, she's different. You know that."

"Yeah," he says. "Hm, did you see the articles written about her from the other night?"

"No? What did they say?" He raises an eyebrow. How did he not know? Does Ella know?

"Mostly like, 'ELLA SEEN WITHOUT NIALL AT A PARTY!' 'NIALL AND ELLA SPLIT?'" Zayn sighs. "Just the usual. Did you know?"

"That she went to a party? Yeah she asked me."

"Media these days." Zayn rolls his eyes. "Idiots I swear. Anyway, I hope you two have fun!"

"Thanks lad." Niall says and they say their goodbyes.

He groans as he puts the last article of clothing and zips his duffle bag. He plops down on the bed and taps on Twitter.

Apparently it is true what Zayn said. Fans are tweeting about it and retweeting articles, in which Niall ignores.

He knows she went and he knows that she was okay. So, why is everyone saying that she is wrong for going out without him?

"I can't wait to go back home! Have a couple of Irish pints and see my girl. @Ella89 <3" he tweets in hopes to shut down the rumors.

Then his phone buzzes from a notification.