Food Theif (Freddie and John)

A/n: this is a short little fun one!

John stood in the kitchen area of the studio. He was making some cheese on toast for himself. He did originally want to go out and get food with Freddie, Roger, and Brian but they said they weren't hungry. He then didn't want to go out by himself so settled for cooking his own lunch.

John plated up the cheesy concoction before taking a bit.

"Ow ow ow!" He said as it was too hot

John left his lunch to cool down. In the meantime he went to the bathroom. The whole band have been working so hard and the dark circles under John's eyes were proof of it. He splashed some water on his face. The cool water was refreshing and made John feel much more awake than before.

John went back to the kitchen. That's when he realised a crime had been committed.

His cheese on toast was gone.

In its place were the leftover crumbs and dirty plate. He couldn't figure who would do this, all of his band mates know to NEVER touch his food - especially his cheese on toast.

John burst through the door leading into the studio. Brian, Roger, and Freddie all looked at him. He was angry and you could tell - if this was a cartoon he would have steam coming out of his ears.

"What's up Deaks?" Brian broke the tense silence

"He's gunna blow" Roger muttered under his breath so John could hear

"Who ate my cheese on toast!?" John almost screamed

Roger and Brian looked at each other, shrugged, then looked at Freddie.

"Whoever it was better run" John added with clenched fists

Brian and Roger looked at Freddie's face turn pale. John followed their gaze to the frontman. Suddenly, Freddie jumped up and sprinted to the door.

"Come here you food theif!" John yelled as he chased Freddie down the hall

The corridor was filled with offices and storage rooms so John had enough space to catch up to Freddie in time before he makes it outside.

"Freddie!" John called out as he jumped onto the singers back. The pair came crashing to the ground and Freddie began his struggle to get John off him. But John wouldn't budge. He stayed on top of Freddie, determined to get his justice.

"Stop squirming" John said before hauling Freddie's hands above his head

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" Freddie squeaked

Freddie stopped wriggling and just looked up at John. He wouldn't admit it out loud but he was a tiny bit scared. He felt vulnerable with his arms above his head and the rest of his body trapped under the weight of John.

Things took a turn when John lowered his head and kissed Freddie. After a second of shock, Freddie began to kiss back. For weeks the pair have been hinting at their affection for each other but neither found the way to make the first step. It all felt so right now.

"I'm sorry John, I was hungry" Freddie spoke quietly and softly

"Just don't do it again, it's a good job I love you" John let go of Freddie and they both got to their feet

"Did you just say...that you love me?"

John turned bright red and began to stutter, "Uh, er, I-"

"It's ok John. I love you too" Freddie held John's hand