Later - John and Roger

Anonymously requested. There is slight smut. As you know, I don't write smut and I can't write smut. I don't think it really counts as smut. Let's just say it gets a bit cheeky.

I searched for Roger most of the afternoon on the beach. I know he is here somewhere, there is nowhere else to really go around here. Freddie and Brian were back at the hotel, both complaining about the heat.

I trudged through the golden sand to a more shady and secluded part of the beach. Soon enough I found a hammock with Roger laid down on it. His arms were under his head and his chest was slowly risings and falling as he breathed peacefully. I couldn't see his face as his hat was over it but I couldn't mistake the blonde hair that was poking out in any direction. Also, the bright pink swimming trunks I know he was wearing this morning gave it away too.

"Rog" I spoke softly to try and avoid startling him. I know there was some sort of argument this morning so he stormed off to the beach to spend some time on his own

"Hmm?" He hummed, lifting his hat up and peeking from behind it

"I've been looking for you for ages" I put my hands on my hips

"What time is it?" His voice was more raspy than usual

"Nearly three o'clock" I answered him

"I think I fell asleep" He mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes

"I think you did too, I could hear you snoring from the other side of the beach - that's how I found you" I joked

Roger chuckled, "Are Fred and Bri still around?"

"No, they can't handle the heat. They're back in the hotel room laid down on the floor with the ceiling fan on" I told him

"I know it's really warm but I need a hug from my favourite bass player" Roger grinned before opening his arms and also sticking out his legs so the hammock would move down a bit, giving me room to get in.

"Sorry if we both fall out" I quickly apologised, hammocks were notorious for this. I should know...

"We won't, come on" Roger beckoned me over

I somehow found myself in a position where the hammock was between my legs and I was standing over it. I stayed as balanced as I could until the moment where I flopped on top of Roger, instantly being smothered in a hug.

"It's so hot" I moaned

"What? Me or the weather?" Roger smirked

"I wouldn't like to say" I mumbled

I was fully on top of Roger, my head was in the junction between his chest and his shoulder. My arms dangled from each side of the hammock. His hands were wrapped around my back but soon traveled lower, they ghosted over my red swim shorts before finally being placed on my butt.

"Whoops" Roger whispered

"You're hands are on my arse" I stated

"I know" Roger smiled, showing no care

"Rog" I whined

"John, tell me you feel the tension between us" Roger tilted his head so he could see my face

I blushed like mad, "Yeah, I do Rog, but..." I hesitated

"But what?" Roger asked

"But I'm scared. I've never felt like this before towards anyone" I admitted

"What do you feel?" Roger questioned

"Your hands on my butt for a start!" I laughed, "I feel completely at ease when I'm around you, like I couldn't care about anything else. The only emotion I feel is love towards you and there is literally no room to feel anything else"

"I feel the same John" Roger started moving his hands a bit more, eventually slipping them under my shorts and onto my bare skin

I couldn't help but push my hips down, igniting something in Roger that I had never seen before. His bright eyes turned dark with lust as he moaned ever so slightly.

Roger then rolled over to press his lips on to mine but just as we finally connected the hammock flipped us onto the sand. We laid in the sand for a moment, just laughing at what just happened.

"I told you we'd fall" I said after I stopped laughing

"Come here" Roger got up and then pulled me up too. He guided me over to the tree that the hammock was attached to and gently pushed me up against it.

"What are you doing?" I interrogated

"John, I really like you and all I want to do right now is kiss your face off. Ok?" Roger has his hands on either side of me as he lunged forwards and started to kiss me passionately. It took me a second to get over the sudden action but as soon as I did, I started to kiss back.

"Whoa" I breathed out after we pulled away

Roger giggled before saying, "Do you want to go back to my room?"

"At least buy me dinner first!" I joked

"Let's get some drinks instead. I haven't had a drink all day" Roger took my hand and we started to walk over to the beach-side bar

"That might be because you fell asleep" I teased

"Shut it" He laughed

"Make me" I challenged, not intending for Roger to interpret it in a vulgar way

"Later" He gave me a cheeky wink that let me gobsmacked for a moment. I chuckled to myself and shook my head, carrying on my journey with Roger to the bar.