Chapter 66 - Relaxing

Comenzar desde el principio

"Relaxing day?" I asked after a second and he nodded.

"Today, we will spend the whole day together, but, relaxing. We'll go to a spa, eat breakfast, relax, take a nap if you want, eat lunch and then I prepared the perfect place for dinner." He said and a smile made it way to my face.

A relaxing day with Sehun?

HELL YEAH!

First we got to eat breakfast, which was american breakfast. The pancakes were super delicious that I ended up ordering even more.

 The pancakes were super delicious that I ended up ordering even more

We put on our robes and headed to get our massages done. I snapped a picture of us together before heading there and I loved it.

"I am going to remember this day forever." I smiled up to Sehun.

"I'll make sure to give you more and more memories of us together then." He smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Right now I am confused because we kinda are together but we kinda aren't. And we haven't kissed yet. It's a confusing situation.

Time flew by...

We had so much fun together that the time just flew by.

It was such a short time but together with him it felt like a lifetime.

I was doing my makeup in the bathroom and was finally done.

The spa and this whole relaxing day was spent at this beautiful hotel that I didn't know was by the beach. It was a huge hotel that covered the beauty of the beach and the sunset but yeah.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a beautiful light pink dress on the bed with a note on top.

"Wear this dress and come down when you're ready
- Sehun"

I smiled as I happily stared at the dress. I couldn't wait to put it on.

I was so happy with this dress

I was so happy with this dress. I couldn't wait for Sehun to see me.

I opened the door and he stood leaning on the wall infront of the door.

He quickly got on his feet and stared at me up and down.

"Wow." was the only thing that escaped his lips. Not going to lie, I was checking him out too. The man looks to handsome.

"Bad?" I asked and he shook his head and cleared his throat. "No. You look beautiful. So, so, so beautiful." He said and I smiled, "You look handsome." I said shyly and he smirked.

I couldn't believe he managed to plan such a beautiful day for me

I couldn't believe he managed to plan such a beautiful day for me. We literally spent the whole day together but we were resting too. It's an ideal date to be honest.

"Posie." He said after eating for a while.

"I have never met someone like you but strangely it feels like I have known you forever." He said taking my hand/ in his. Right now we were standing beside the table.

"I laugh harder with you, I feel more myself with you. I trust you with me, the real me... When something goes wrong or right, or I hear a funny joke you're the first person I want to talk about it." He said smiling a little as I was starting to tear up.

"You too, for me, are a very important person. The one I could share my pain or happiness with. The one who will listen even if it gets tiring." I smiled and a tear rolled down my face.

These past few months have been so hard emotionally and physically that I feel so relieved to have Sehun listen to me and my problems.

"I want to continue being that person for you. But not as a friend... I promise to love you and cherish you until the end of time.... Posie... Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked and I couldn't stop crying. I was so happy and so shocked. I was just thinking earlier that we were in a confusing situation... Well, guess not anymore.

"YES YES YES!" I screamed and jumped on his arms.

And as of that day, I was Oh Sehun's girlfriend.

(End of chapter 66.)