Chapter 58 - Heartbreak

BREAKING: GOT7's JB and ORIGAMI's Lynn Ah confirm breakup

GOT7's JB and ORIGAMI's Lynn Ah have confirmed their breakup.

On January 29th, JYP Entertainment revealed, "It is true that the idols JB and Lynn Ah have recently parted ways."
The agency did not reveal the time or reason for their breakup.

Korean artist couples dating is being revealed every January 1st, as has been the tradition of Dispatch for the past few years. And in 2020, it was the turn of the romance of GOT7's JB and ORIGAMI's Lynn Ah that was dismantled by Dispatch.

BigHit and JYP Entertainment as JB's and Lynn Ah's agency, respectively, confirmed that they are dating. Because both of them are top idols from top agencies too, this dating news immediately caused excitement but also hate towards their relationship.

According to an exclusive report made that  GOT7's JB and ORIGAMI's Lynn Ah have broken up.

JB and Lynn Ah previously made headlines as a "top idol couple" after going public with their relationship on January 1.

However, after just one month of dating, the two artists have decided to go their separate ways.

According to the report, JB and Lynn Ah have decided to maintain their original senior-junior relationship. The report revealed that both were focused on their work and chose this decision for their respective groups and fans.

The reactions of the fans were mixed upon the release of the statement, some being glad; "Finally! He deserved someone better. Too good for this bitch." , "So happy my oppa is single again. He could've gone for someone better anyways.".

While some other fans were sad and extremely confused with the situation; "Yo what? I just woke up to these news and I can't believe it. LynnJae were my favourite couple. DAMN ALL OF YOU FOR HATING ON THEIR LOVE!" , "Is it just us international fans that were genuinely happy for their relationship?" , "God damn, you all need to grow up. How could you do this to them?"

All that's left for us to do at this point is to support their careers and wish them health and happiness in the future.

-----
Lynn Ah's POV

Upon reading the statement my phone was blowing up with calls and messages.

Some were from the girls, some were from the seniors, BTS and TXT, some were from other kpop idols that became my friends in the meantime.

I turned off the phone and walked to my car. I got inside and started driving back home.

The whole time I had no music on, nothing. All I could hear was the sound of my heart breaking into pieces.

I surprisingly made it home, in that situation i was in. Teary eyed and completely heartbroken.

I have no idea how I found the strength to move, but I did. I got out of the car, my body moving towards the front door of the house.

I was like a walking zombie. No control over my body.

I put the keys in the door and unlocked it.

"She's back." I heard someone say but I couldn't see who it was.

I started walking upstairs, hearing footsteps follow behind me.

"Lynn Ah!" Someone spoke softly but I didn't say a word.

I got inside my room and locked the door, sliding down.

"Lynn Ah! Please open up. Don't scare us like this." Someone said knocking on the door. My mind picked up on the voice. Posie.

"Lynn Ah! Don't push us away." I heard Jane say this time. The whole time they just kept on knocking and knocking.

I managed to reach over my head and unlock the door.

I can't do this by myself.

I can't be alone.

I moved a little away so the door could open.

The girls all rushed in and pulled me into a hug.

"We're here." They said, holding on to me as I broke down infront of them.

I cried and I cried and I cried.

My heart was so broken, all i could do was cry.

The girls didn't ask anything.

They just held me.

Next thing I know, they were slowly moving me to bed.

I took of my jacket, slipping into my pyjamas and moving on to the bed.

I closed my eyes in hope to sleep away the pain, but the moment the girls walked out of that door... I bursted into tears again.

 I bursted into tears again

(End of chapter 58.)