Chapter 46 - News

BREAKING: BTS's Jungkook and IU confirmed to be dating

Lynn Ah's POV

Upon reading the article I immediately called Jungkook. "Oh My God!" I yelled and he laughed. "We got caught!" He said after a while and I smiled.

I knew they were dating but I didn't know they were going to come out so early. "What did Bang PD say?" I asked, wondering what he said.

What I need to be careful now is that I don't get caught on dates with JB and have a scandal or something.

"He was very happy. He knew how much I liked her and like, he couldn't wait to actually confirm it to be true." He said and I smiled. I hope I am as lucky as you, kookie.

"Is it okay if I post a picture of you guys on my social media?" I asked thinking about the favourite picture i have of them together.

"Yes, yes!" I heard IU scream in the back and laughed. I missed her so much while I was on tour.

"Okay then, check it out." I said and we talked for a bit before hanging up.

I went to my instagram and posted my picture of Kook and IU.

LynnAhK:

"Finally, My power couple😍❤️"

I was about to lock my phone and walk out the room when I got a call from Nora.

"Oh My God!" She yelled and my heart dropped. Oh my god what happened?

"What happened?" I yelled back and sat on my couch, my knees giving up on me.

"Posie is trying to bottle flip the glass bottle in the kitchen!" She said and I immediately ran downstairs. I ran into the kitchen and she was not there but from the kitchen window I saw she was outside.

I ran outside and she was yelling. "Wait! Wait!" She yelled at the girls that were trying to go near her and take the bottle. "I SWEAR I'LL THROW IT AT YOUR HEAD!" She yelled at Jane while Yoa was laughing her ass off.

Tiara had her phone to record her. What even? "Do it in the grass, do it in the grass!" I yelled from the door and Posie nodded before walking to the grass.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Posie said before throwing the bottle. "Are we dancing?" Nora asked rolling her eyes before Posie threw the bottle. We all started laughing but Posie threw the bottle and made it. Whut?

"AAAAAAAH!" We all yelled and I ran from the door over to her and we all did a group hug.

"Oh my God!" Tiara yelled filming herself and then filming us celebrating.

We are definitely weird.

"What happened?" We heard the manager come over to us and ask worriedly.

"Posie just flipped a glass bottle!" Tiara said excitedly and he just shook his head.

He's so used to us doing stupid shit like this by now.

"Well I have some great news for you girls." He said clapping his hands and we looked up at him.

"Posie, Lynn Ah and Jane got themselves lead roles in 3 new dramas that will be starting soon." He said and my jaw dropped. I looked at Posie and then at Jane.

"The shooting won't start until later after new years but yeah. I won't be saying the lead male roles." He said as we cheered excitedly. I will be in a drama. We will be in dramas.

"Tiara and Nora will be part of Mafia Game new variety show with JB," The manager said while looking at me, "And Seungkwan." He said and I pouted. They were going to be in a variety show with my man.

"Yoa and Jessie, will be MC's for the next season of Inkigayo along with Jeno from NCT Dream." He announced as we happily cheered.

Finally, we got some great news. We couldn't wait to begin shooting.

(End of chapter 46)