Chapter 65 - Secret

BigHit's Official Instagram Post:

"@Origami 💗 congratulations on your first win this comeback

"@Origami 💗 congratulations on your first win this comeback. So proud😌"

Lynn Ah's POV

You got this, you got this.

I have locked myself in a bathroom due to being scared to see JB.

I can't believe Bambam. I'm so mad at him.

I took a deep breath and reached for the door. Unlocking it, I opened it and walked out.

As I turned to walk to my left, I stopped mid step.

At the end of the hallway my eyes fell upon JB who was leaning on the wall.

To the sound of my heels his head shot up and we locked eyes.

My breath got caught on my throat.

My whole body was shaking.

I missed him so much... so... so... much.

I gulped before turning back around and walking away.

"Lynn Ah!" I heard him yell after me.

I started walking faster, to get back to the girls, when a hand grabbed onto my arm, turning me around.

Due to the force when I turned around, my body collided onto JB's.

I looked up at his eyes and he was looking down at me.

"Why are you running away from me?" He asked, almost in a whisper.

"JB, please." I said trying to pull away from him but he secured me close to his body with his other hand on my waist.

"Why are you running away from me?" He repeated once again, and I gulped, unable to look at him in the eyes.

I could never tell him that if I didn't run away, I would be running onto his arms.

I could never tell him that if I stare at his eyes once again I won't be able to leave.

I closed my eyes for a second before answering, "I am not running away from you." I said still unable to look at him

"You are." he spoke softly and I shook my head. "I'm not running away." I raised my voice looking up at him.

"You are, and we both know it." He said and I rolled my eyes, "Let me go." I said trying to free myself from his arms.

"No, not again. I did let you go once and realized it was the worst mistake in my whole life." He started and I gulped, "JB," I said but he continued, "You are mine." He said and I pushed away from him.

"JB, we can't do this. This is not only about us two anymore, other peop-" I started yelling at him but all of a sudden my body came in contact with the wall, JB pinning me against it.

His lips captured mine, to shut me up.

"Other people... stop thinking about other people." He said into the kiss. "We are people too. Don't do this to us." He pouted and smashed his lips on mine again. This time I kissed back, my hands on his neck, pulling him even closer.

 This time I kissed back, my hands on his neck, pulling him even closer

"You make me so vulnerable... I can't defend myself against you, and that scares me more than anything." He said with his forehead on mine.

"JB," I said breathlessly.

"Shhh." he hushed me, his finger on my lips.

"Let this be our little secret for now."

Secret...

He is my secret.

(End of chapter 65.)