Chapter 5 - First Win

Special Post on Origami's instagram account:

"We got this from our seniors who are currently on a world tour

"We got this from our seniors who are currently on a world tour. Thank you for the support. Fighting!❤️"

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

The moment the song ended it still felt so surreal. We thanked the fans and exited the stage. I could feel my knees go weak as if I was going to collapse any moment.

You know the feeling after your ride a scary roller coaster, you're breathless,
your knees shake, your whole body is going through this adrenaline rush and you just feel so good that it's unexplainable. You can't do anything but laugh, that's how we were feeling at the moment.

We stood behind the stage in a group hug where everyone was waiting, all the idols that performed before us. "You girls killed it! Great job!" I heard someone say and Jackson Wang was standing there clapping his hands.

"You girls did a great job!" I heard someone say from behind Jackson and I just saw Bambam approaching

"You girls did a great job!" I heard someone say from behind Jackson and I just saw Bambam approaching. "Jackson told me that he met you girls but I didn't believe him. You are so talented." He said sweetly and we all thanked him.

"Thank you sunbaenim!" We said and he rolled his eyes. "Nah, don't call me sunbaenim." He said and i heard Posie ask, "What should we call you?" and Bambam smirked, "Call me Double B, ayeeee." He said suddenly dabbing and Jackson just shook his head laughing at him.

If felt so surreal to be able to meet the idols I have looked up to for so long. GOT7 is my all time favourite group. And after being an ahgase for so long it feels so surreal to see them in real life and just to see how chill and friendly they are. Well... I met only Jackson and Bambam but let's hope we meet the others soon.

After chatting for a little bit the boys were called by their manager and had to leave. "Hi girls." I heard a girly voice and I turned around to see Somi and Chungha. Oh my goodness they're so beautiful.

"Oh my god! Hi!" We greeted each other

"Oh my god! Hi!" We greeted each other. "I enjoyed your stage so much. You girls did a great job." Said Somi while Chungha just nodded her head. "I loved it very much. You girls should have debuted long ago." Chungha said and Jane nodded. "I know right!" She said rolling her eyes and we all laughed.

"Now it was the right time i guess." I said and we chatted for a bit, talking about the albums, other shows we were going to be promoting our songs at, how we felt during out debut stage, we even agreed to meet up after the show today and grab something to eat together.

"Think of it as seniors treating you guys to a meal. We will have fun, I know the best barbeque place in Seoul." Chungha said smiling and winked at the end. I just felt my heart about to pop out of my chest. She is so beautiful. "I'm excited now, let's see the place you're going to take us." I said and we just then heard the announcement that we were all going on stage because the first win announcement was about to be announced soon.

After walking on stage I realised a lot more idols were present. GOT7, Chungha, Somi, Taemin, NCT Dream, (G) - Idle, G Friend and more. Well... looks like first win this time is not ours. I wouldn't even dare to think we win when so many talented people are competing against each other.

"First place goes to...

...

...

ORIGAMI, congratulations!"

(End of chapter 5)