Chapter 4 - Debut Stage

Stage outfits:

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

After taking the elevator to the second floor we got to our waiting room and started getting our stage outfits on and our makeup redone. On the way here we did not see any other idol group so me and Posie exited the waiting room and at the same time another door closed.

"Lynn Ah! It's time for your penalty." Posie said and I turned around. Jackson Wang was making his way down the hallway where we were. Oh my goodness, how am i going to do this? He's real.

"Sunbaenim!" I called out making him look up from his phone. He showed a smile as he approached me and Posie while putting the phone in his back pocket.

He's coming... oh my god.

"Hello girls." he said sweetly as we gave each other a bow. "Hi sunbaenim. My name is Lynn Ah and this is Posie, we are from the girl group Origami." I said nerviously. I talked super fast which made Jackson laugh.

Oh my god... even his laugh is everything.

"Origami! Yes I know you girls. Bon Bon chocolate," he sang and did the choreography move, "No need to be nervous around me, this is your debut stage right?" He asked and we nodded.

"Well girls, don't be nervous. Just go out there and kill it. You're going to do amazing. Fighting! I'll see you girls after the show." He said and after thanking him, he high fived us before leaving.

Oh... my... God... I touched Jackson Wang.

I took Posie's hand and dragged her inside the waiting room we previously were before i started screaming.

The girls were confused as to what got to me when i was just fine 3 minutes ago. After Posie explained we all started screaming together.

"Origami, you're up in 5 minutes..."

My heart dropped... I did not get to calm down after meeting Jackson Wang, THE JACKSON WANG, and now we were going to do our debut stage. I wasn't ready.

My hands were shaking, but when I noticed the girls were nervous and looking at me. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. If the girls looked at me for support then i will be their support. I sighed and cleared my throat.

"Okay! It's time we get on that stage. The only way for us to do great work is to love what we do. We love each other and we love music. We got this. Let's not be nervous but let's go and rock that stage. Let's show them what we are made of. Everyone, FIGHTING!" I yelled, "FIGHTING!" The girls yelled back and we did a group hug.

I took a deep breath and we walked out of the waiting room.

The time we waited so much for has finally come. We are now walking towards the stage that will be on our mind forever. The stage where it all started. The nervousness faded away when we neared the stage and the fans were shouting, "Origami!" over and over again.

Upon all these groups we also had some fans that were here to support us, and that made all the nervousness fade away.

"Everyone, fighting!" I heard someone say and it was NCT Dream who were promoting their new song. "Thank you!" We all said before we took the stairs to the stage.

From that point everything went in slow motion. We all walked on stage and introduced ourselves. The way the fans were cheering for us will forever be in my mind and in my heart. After getting in our positions, one last time i said quietly, "Let's do this." and the music started.

(End of chapter 4)