Chapter 14 - Break Day

Origami Official Instagram Post:

"Last night was such a special night

"Last night was such a special night. Thank you so much for coming my gummies. I love you so much❤️❤️🌹 -Jane"

Kim Lynn Ah's P.O.V

"WAKE UP!!!" I heard Posie scream the moment she opened the door to my room. I opened one eye and glared at her. "It's 12 pm, what is wrong with you?" I asked after checking the time.

"It's 12 pm and you're still lying down. Get up." She said trying to pull the covers off of me. "Are you serious? It's break day today, leave me alone. I wanna sleep!" I said pulling the cover back.

"Wake up, I'm all alone I don't know what to do!" She whined as I rolled my eyes. "Posie... Okay. Imma be out in 15 minutes so we can go and get Starbucks." I said and she smiled leaving the room. "15 minutes!" she yelled before closing the door and I just nodded before falling back on bed.

As I was lying there I heard my phone ringing. Without checking the caller ID I answered the phone. "What?" I yelled into the phone. "I'm guessing it's a wrong time for me to call?" I heard the person say on the phone. I furrowed my brows. Who am I talking to?

I pulled my phone off of my ear to check the caller ID. Jackson. My jaw dropped as I sat up immediately. "Uh. hey!" I said in a sweeter tone this time. "Hmmm. I'm guessing you're still sleeping so good morning." He said sweetly.

"Good morning. What's up?" I asked finally collecting myself and eventually waking up from that sleepy mode. "Not much. Just called to ask if you girls wanted to hang out today." He said and I stopped mid way to the bathroom. "Today? Uhmm... sounds good. I was actually going to go with Posie to Starbucks, maybe we can meet up there?" I asked continuing my way to the bathroom.

"Sounds great. Meet you girls there. Careful so we don't get caught and have rumors spike up!" He said and I nodded. "Yeah yeah, I know. You too." I said and after saying bye to each other I hung up.

I got ready, did my makeup, picked up my outfit for the day and walked out of my room. We lived in a house that was located just a little outside of the city. It was a nice and cozy home.

I walked down the stairs to the living room to see Posie sitting down in the couch. "Get up and get a mask, we going to starbucks and we meeting Jackson there." I said and she jumped up. "What? Jackson? as in Jackson Wang?" she asked completely shocked. "Yeah!" i nodded and grabbed the car keys.

Today I decided to take our manager's car as we didn't have our own cars yet. I texted the manager I'm taking the car and didn't wait for his response as he never said no to us borrowing his car.

Posie ran up the stairs to get changed and get a mask on while I walked outside to the car. I got onto the driver's seat and started it, just in time as Posie ran to the passenger's seat. "Where are the girls?" I asked her remembering she told me she was alone. "They went out shopping or something, i don't know what they said cause i was sleeping, but they said they got permission from the manager." She said and I nodded finally starting to drive.

"We are picking up Tiara on the way though." She said and I turned to her. "Where are we picking her up?" I asked and she just pointed a little down the street where a girl who happened to be Tiara was waiting. After she got on we turned on the music and drove all the way to starbucks.

(End of chapter 14)