Chapter 38 - Beijing Concert

Lynn Ah's POV

"Finally!" The girls yelled after looking at their phone. I reached over and grabbed the phone to see that BTS would be taking some rest and focus on their health.

I was so happy because they have worked so hard and now it's time to rest.

I decided to call Jungkook before we go on stage and talk and see how they're doing. "I am about to visit my family. Hyung drove me here, I was too tired." He whined on the phone.

"I am glad you guys are all taking a break. You can rest now and have some quality time with you family." I said smiling happily and he chuckled. "Okay, okay! Thank you for the call. Good luck on the concert tonight. You girls will kill it." He said and after thanking him we hung up.

I then went to the group chat and texted:

(THE BIGHIT DORKS)

Chipmunk (Lynn Ah): I swear I see you guys working and shit while you guys are on a break I will punch you!

Kookie: Pardon?!

Joon: Pardon?!

Clumsy (Posie): She is right! You guys better rest and have some quality time your families.

MeowMeow: Alright. You girls better have fun on tour or I swear I'm gonn fly over there and push you off the stage.

TaeTae: Okay lil meow meow calm down.

MeowMeow: JANE WHY DID YOU CHANGE MY NAME AGAIN?!

Kiwi (Jane): I DIDNT CHANGE IT! SOOBIN DID!

Flower Prince (Soobin): I swear, I'm gonna pull your hair when I see you.

(End of group chat)

We turned off our phones as we kept laughing at the conversations. 5 minutes later we were up on stage.

"HELLO BEIJIIIIIIIIIING!" I yelled walking up on stage

"HELLO BEIJIIIIIIIIIING!" I yelled walking up on stage. The wonderful cheering of the fans just filled me with so much energy. I L O V E I T.

"two, three," I started, "Let's fold into a Origami, HELLO WE ARE ORIGAMI!" We yelled all together and the cheerings continued.

We started with our first song: Bon Bon Chocolate this time with outfits:

We then did our solo performances that the fans enjoyed.

Tiara prepared an extra performance as it is her hometown and she decided that she wants to do something extra special now that she's here.

Her outfit looked gorgeous on her:

Her extra solo performance song this time was:Mad love by Becky G, Sean Paul and David Guetta

Mad love by Becky G, Sean Paul and David Guetta.

SHE KILLED IT!!!

Tiara's POV

The cheering of the fans after my appearance on stage made me feel so happy. A smirk made its way on my face as I started the performance.

I sang and danced. In that moment it was just me. I felt my happiness spreading through this whole stadium. This was my home.

My dream was to perform in my hometown. I had to go through so much bullying back then because I liked dancing, because I liked doing something they didn't have courage for.

Look at me now. I am Tiara from Origami.

Lynn Ah's POV

It was the end of the concert, I couldn't believe it. Time is flying so fast and it makes me miss my fans, my family, already.

"I know this might come off cringy but I have to say it," I started off making a cringy face before continuing, "I never believed in destiny until it led me to you... Never put much stock in wishes but you made mine too. Didn't think soulmates existed, then I saw you guys and I knew... that my dreams became reality with magic made by you." I said before doing aegyo, "Lynn Ah loves you guys." I said in aegyo mose and screamed before hiding behind Posie.

The fans were screaming, the girls were on the floor cringing. "AHHHH I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!" I heard one of the girls scream and I collapsed on the floor.

"We love you!" the fans started yelling and our night together with the fans ended in laughter at my cringy aegyo.

"BEIJING THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

(End of chapter 38)