Chapter 7 - Surprise

Origami Official Instagram post:

"Thank you for our first win. Gummies you are the best, we love you❤️."

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

"SURPRISE!"

I felt my knees go weak. It took me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light and when they finally did, my jaw dropped.

"Hello we are BTS!" "and TXT!" I heard and I couldn't believe my eyes. BTS and TXT were in our dorm. What?

"We're sorry if we shocked you girls. We wanted to surprise you and congratulate you on your first win." said RM sunbaenim. I thought i was going to faint. They were here, in our dorm. Oh my goodness, they're so handsome.

I cleared my throat and collected myself. "2 , 3 Let's fold, hello we are Origami!" We introduced ourselves and looked up at them in awe.

They were tall and gorgeous. Wow. They're real.

"Thank you for coming here when you are busy with tour. It means a lot." I said thanking them. It really does mean a lot to us who just debuted.

"You guys did a great job. IM HAPPY!" Said Jhope while doing his excited dance move he does and smiling. He's literally a sunshine.

The guys were super sweet to come support us with their busy schedule. TXT were so shy and honestly so were we. I didn't expect I would meet them today but now that I've met them, today is definitely the best day of my life.

This day is even better than my graduation back in Sweden. God! I was so happy to finish high school and leave everyone behind. All those toxic and two faced people that fucked up my life were going to be in the past. This day though, the best day ever.

It was getting late and after exchanging numbers with the guys, they left and we all just stood there. It felt like we were dreaming. "I'm going to bed!" Said Tiara, heading to her room.

We all put the trophe in the living room and went to our own bedrooms to sleep. I changed into my pyjamas, put my hair up in a ponytail, took of my makeup and put on a face mask. I heard the door to my bedroom open so I peeked from the bathroom door to see who it is. It's Posie.

"What a day, huh?" She said jumping on my bed. She had also put on her pyjamas, took of her makeup and now has a face mask on.

"It was crazy. Meeting BTS, TXT, like all those idols that were there! I can't believe we debuted." I said sitting on the bed.

"You know, I was hoping we would meet GOT7's JB." Posie said and my heart skipped a beat. GOT7's JB has been my all time bias from all the idols. I am a huge fan, not a saesang one, a regular one. I support his music and buy the albums, but das as far as it goes.

"If I were to meet him today, my heart would not be able to handle it." I said falling back on my bed so I was facing the ceiling.

Tomorrow we have another promotion stage so, let's get some sleep...

(End of chapter 7)