Chapter 21 - Tiara

Tiara's Official Instagram Post:

"Gummies, r u ready for the day?😍"

Tiara's POV

I returned home after my peaceful morning run, together with my personal trainer when I noticed smoke coming out of the house.

I picked up my pace as I ran to the house faster and entered inside, meeting with a cloud of smoke coming from the kitchen.

"LYNN AH!!! LYNN AH RUN! POSIE IS ABOUT TO BURN THE KITCHEN!" Jessie screamed and soon enough footsteps coming downstairs were heard.

"What are you doing?" Tiara yell as I ran to open the windows.

"I wanted to make you girls pancakes but I messed up." Posie pouted.

"I'm sorry." She said sadly while hugging Lynn Ah and she chuckled. "Don't worry, I heard that Nora and oppa both were part of this." She said looking at Posie and Nora.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to play a prank on Posie and ended up almost "burning the house" ." Nora said laughing and Posie turned to glare at her. "You?!" She said before chasing her around the house.

I couldn't believe it. Oppa was part of this? I shook my head as I laughed at him before running upstairs to get ready.

I took a long shower since I had time till my photoshoot. I then got ready, did my hair and makeup before putting on a comfy outfit. What's the point in dressing up when I will be changing my clothes anyways.

 What's the point in dressing up when I will be changing my clothes anyways

After I packed some snacks in my bag I walked downstairs. The situation was calm so I walked to the kitchen to find oppa cleaning. I laughed at the sight as I picked up an apple from the island in our kitchen.

"That's what you get for being part of Nora's pranks." I said sitting in one of the chairs.

"You should get going. Why are you still here?" He glared at me. Our manager oppa was our best friend, we fight, we laugh, we joke around, we cry together, everything.

I just shrugged when he said that and proceeded to take a huge bite of the apple. "So did you text Yugyeom?" He asked and I furrowed my brows. "Why the sudden question?" I asked still confused.

"He wanted to reach out to Lynn Ah last night but couldn't. He wants to plan a birthday party for Jungkook but he needs you guys' help." He said and I pulled out my phone. I was going to text Yugyeom but I noticed that I was going to be late.

"I'll text him tonight and see what we can do to help." I said and headed out of the house.

"Wait up!" I said to Posie who was getting inside the car she rented. She and Lynn Ah, who are the only ones with driver's licence were planing on buying their own cars but we still got to spare the money to buy a bigger house because we need more space for our personal stuff and gifts from Origummies.

I got on the passenger's seat and she drove me to the photoshoot location while we danced and sang all the way there.

"Thanks babe." I said blowing her a kiss as I noticed the fans screaming. Shipping me and Posie is their favourite thing I guess. Posiara was our shipname.

I headed inside the building and got ready for the photoshoot. I had been to photoshoots alone before so I was quite used to this, but either way it was still making me nervous.

The photoshoot went very great and the pictures turned out better than I imagined.

(End of chapter 21

(End of chapter 21.)