Chapter 33 - Plans

Origami's Official Instagram Posts:

"we coming soon🥰

"we coming soon🥰."

ORIGAMI ASIA TOUR DESTINATIONS:

1. China - Shanghai
2. China - Beijing
3. Thailand - Bangkok
4. Indonesia - Jakarta
5. Japan - Tokyo
6. Japan - Yokohama
7. Japan - Osaka
8. Vietnam - Ha Noi
9. Singapore - Singapore
10. United Arab Emirates - Dubai
11. United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi
12. Turkey - Istanbul
13. Turkey - Ankara
14. South Korea - Seoul

Lynn Ah's POV

"Oh my god!" I heard Nora scream as we all stared at the cities we would be having the tour at.

Holy shit!!!

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD LET'S GET IT!!!" Jessie yelled as she jumped up and down with Nora in excitement.

"How long will we be having a tour for?" Asked Jane turning to our manager.

"The tour will last for 4 months, so we will be done and back in time to practice for the MMA's this year." The manager said and I nodded.

"Okay! If we're done here then let's get back to the practice room." I said and looked at my manager to see if he had anything else to say. "Go on girls!" He said and we all left the meeting room to head back to the practice room.

We decided to make some new choreographies and dances to show off our true colors and different personalities.

Some of us were planning choreographies for ourselves, I mean solo performances, and some were planning together.

We had a few fierce choreographies we planned all together and I am so excited to show everyone.

For all the different concerts we have different choreographies.... at least 2 other choreographies, so that we show something new to the fans each time.

For this tour we decided to order some wigs instead of changing our hair colors every time and I was so excited for them to come. We ordered about 100 wigs or more, we just ordered whatever we thought was cool or whatever we liked at the moment.

Yeah we're crazy, I know.

Right now we were practicing Billie Eilish - Bad Guy and Posie was glaring at me and Tiara because she doesn't like her songs.

"They all sound pretty much the same!" She exclaimed. Instead she took the song and made it into a remix so it was more like her style.

At the moment we were dancing to the original song that's why she got mad. Tiara went over to her and started dancing, teasing her even more.

"I'M A BAAAAAAAAD GUY!" She yelled and Posie started chasing her around the room.

"You better stop before I get real mad!" She said stopping and glaring at her. "Come get me!" Tiara stuck out her tounge at her.

"TIARA!" She yelled and ran after her. She soon caught her and they fell on the floor, "Shhhh, I got you, I love you!" Tiara said holding Posie into a hug and patting her head. Posie struggled on her grip but soon gave up and they ended up cuddling on the floor.

"Hey! Put that down!" I heard Yoa yelling at Jane from across the room. Jane just entered the practice room in her Chim Chim onesie with a chocolate bar on her hand. "What? No!" Jane whined when Yoa took it from her hand.

"It's forbidden to eat chocolates, now that we have the tour and the clothes are ready." I said sadly and she turned to me. "I know, but I'm on my period!" She said sadly and I turned to Yoa. "Give it back!" I said and she ran over. "Do you need a pill or anything?" She asked and Jane nodded. "I need cuddles!" She said looking at us with puppy eyes.

"GUYS! JANE NEEDS CUDDLES!" Yelled Nora and soon we all tackled on top of Jane to cuddle. "Thank you!" She smiled as we continued to laugh and cuddle together...

Well... Shanghai... are you ready for Origami?

(End of chapter 33.)