XV

"How about this one for the bridge? We can do the chorus part later." Namjoon played a specific chord and Faith listened intently while her eyes glued downwards.

She seemed to concentrate on the tune before a little smile appeared on her lips. "I think it's pretty good for the bridge."

"I think it will complement with your voice nicely," Namjoon added smiling.

"Thank you." Faith stated, as formal as ever.

From the couch, Taehyung narrowed his brown eyes at the two, who were apparently oblivious of his hard glare.

'It's practically day one! DAY ONE!! And they are already this close?!' Taehyung heard himself screaming, inwardly.

Jimin was playing games with Jungkook, who invited Taehyung to join them, to which Taehyung grumpily denied. When the others of BTS- Suga, Jin and Jhope informed that they were coming to the studio too for a casual hangout, Jimin told Faith to ask Soo Jin also to come.

"Is she alright now?" Taehyung found himself, even before he realized. "Soo Jin-sshi? After the break up I mean?"

Faith turned ebony eyes to him. "Yeah. I can't say that she already got over it as she took it pretty hard. But I think she will be alright."

Taehyung nodded and surprisingly realized that he suddenly felt a lot light after talking to her. "Did the guy try to contact her or anything?"

"Nope." Faith said as she concentrated on her notepad again. "I wouldn't let him even if he wanted to." She added, muttering to herself.

Unknown to her, this statement of hers brought an involuntary smile on his face. This was the first time he smiled today.

Then suddenly his box shaped smile was wiped off his face as a thundering realization hit him.

'What am I doing?'

He asked himself.

'Why am I getting happy when she's simply talking to me? And also, why in the world was I getting annoyed when I found her smiling and talking to Namjoon hyung?'

He wanted to remember So Hyun's face. The girl he was seeing for months. He wanted to recall her sweet smile, her dimples as a way to inflict pain in his confused heart.

And it did.
It pained him to even think of hurting that girl and Taehyung believed that he would hurt her badly if she ever came to know that he was constantly thinking about another girl, who was also his junior.

But at the same time, it all seemed so vague, so distant. As if those blissful memories he created with So Hyun, those laughs he shared with her, were a part of a very very long time ago. It felt so unreal that it lost it's appeal to him.

The only thing that seemed real to him right now, heck, the one and only thing on his mind right now was this short haired, cold ebony eyed girl with an empty voice in front of him. Her dark red lipstick, her smoky eye, her distant and mysterious nature drawn him towards her stronger than any force. It was the strongest that he has ever felt.

And yet, he felt horrible.

He felt like he was cheating.

Maybe not literally, but he felt like he wasn't honest anymore which felt like another subtle version of infidelity to Taehyung. And he didn't wanted to hurt So Hyun. Anyone but her.

"--ehyung! Taehyung!!" A hand was shaking him and that's when Taehyung realized that he zoned out once again.

"What's with you today seriously?" Jimin asked, worried. He popped a french fry in his mouth as he looked at Taehyung concerned. 

"We've been calling you for two hours, hyung!!" Jungkook said, widening his eyes and gesturing with his hands.

"That long?!" Taehyung asked dumbly.

Jimin smacked his head. "You're exaggerating too much, Kookie!"

Maknae showed his bunny teeth mischievously and took a bite of his hamburger. 

Faith glanced at Taehyung and when their eyes met, she stared at him for some time before she slowly looked away. He sighed.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked the two guys.

Jimin sighed. "I was saying that we should all hang out at La Maria Café afterwards."

"Yeah, the last time was a bad one." Jungkook shook his head in mock disapproval, remembering the violence filled incident.

"Sure." Taehyung shrugged. That café served good food. And he was okay with anything as long as it served good food.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door and a young brown haired man around his late twenties entered the room.

"Hyo Shin-hyung!" Namjoon greeted the guy with a smile.

Kang Hyo Shin was Bang PD nim's personal assistant. He was famous among the staffs for getting on Bang PD nim's nerves by making mistakes and creating a mess all the time. And as much as Taehyung could remember he was the guy who was responsible for making Faith wait for 3 hours on her first day at BigHit because he sent the email with the wrong time and information. He got scolded all day that time by Bang PD-nim. He wondered if the said girl recognised him now as he glanced at her.

Faith's eyes seemed to recognise him as well. Though she just stared at him with a hard glare.

"Hey, Namjoon," He greeted Namjoon with a goofy smile. "And Jimin, Jungkookie and Taehyung."

When he finished greeting all of them he turned to Faith whose eyes were still on him instead of the notepad on her lap.

"Faith Kim-sshi?"

"Yes."

"Director Bang wants you and Soo Jin to meet him." He stated. "I already informed Soo Jin-sshi."

"Now?"

"Yes."

She promptly got up from her seat, taking the notepad with her. She turned to guys in the room.

"Sorry, sunbaenim." She apologised, bowing. "I don't think I and Soo Jin can join you today."

"Oh don't worry abouy that." Jimin waved his hand with a smile. "We'll hang out some other time."

"You should rather hurry and go to Bang PD nim's office. He doesn't like waiting." Namjoon informed.

Jumgkook nodded his head, recalling some of his own memoriesof being late. "That part is true."

Her eyes went to Taehyung who sat there silently. He wanted to know what she was thinking but to no avail. He didn't have a clue.

"Yeah, we'll hang out some other time, Faith." He said gently. He liked how her name rolled off his lips, he liked it every time.

"Thank you sunbaenim." She said to everyone. "I apologise again."

Taking her backpack from the table and bowing at her seniors for one last time, she walked out of the room with Kang Hyo Shin.

_

A/N: I wrote like three chapters from Taehyung's POV one after another. Though it's not entirely a first person Taehyung POV, it's still being told from his side, speaking about his feelings and all.

Now I'll switch back to Faith. I don't follow any pattern though as you already might've noticed. I just change POV when I feel like it suits with the flow of the story.

Don't forget to vote if you liked it^^