XII

Though originally from Daegu, Taehyung lived 14 years of his life with his Grandma in a rural town in Geochang. He lived most of his teenage years there, keeping him away from most of the complications of life that existed.

Though he preferred living his life that way; he liked keeping things simple- live a simple life while being a member a of Bangtan Sonyeondan, he treasured his fans more than anything, he wanted to fall in love with a simple yet beautiful girl with whom he would have a happy, simple family.

"Oppa!" A sweet voice called out, stripping him away from his trance.

Someone like Park So Hyun.

He looked at the girl in front of him. And the girl looked back cutely.

Park So Hyun was a famous and rising young actress; a beautiful, lovely girl with dark brown straight hair, brown doe eyes and a smile sweeter than anything. She was kind, polite and one of the most beautiful girl Taehyung had ever seen.

They weren't exactly dating but both of them felt that there was something between the two. They met often; after or before his practice or if they had a day off.

It was the first time Taehyung had ever felt such connection with someone yet he couldn't help but feel guilty for thinking about a certain short, black haired, ebony eyed and not to mention a very cold hearted girl in front of this pure and charming woman.

He was thinking about the absolute wrong person.

"What's wrong, oppa?" So Hyun tilted her head a little seeing Taehyung's perplexed expression.

Taehyung shook his lightly, to shake off his unnecessary thoughts and also to answer her question properly. He gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I didn't hear what you said."

They were at a Cafè where they hang out most of the time as both of them loved the coffee of that place. They had similar tastes and agreed on most of things they discuss. Taehyung was wearing a black beanie and black oversized hoodie. He didn't need to wear masks and sunglasses as the place wasn't that crowded today and the owner of this place knew him on a personal level.

She smiled softly. "It's alright. I know, you are a bit stressed about your next comeback, oppa. Don't worry about it much. I'm sure fans will like it a lot just like always."

Taehyung hid a sigh behind his smile. If she only knew that wasn't what he had in mind. Another pang of guilt hit him.

"So, what do you say, oppa? I have the Sunday off this week and so do you. Should we go there this week?" She asked with expectation gleaming in her eyes.

He smiled at her. He knew she wanted to go this new fancy restaurant that opened near the Han river. She went on and on about how they can admire the beauty of the nature and enjoy the food at the same time. Honestly Taehyung wanted to check out that place too after reading some of the reviews.

"Sure. Why not?" He said and So hyun smiled joyously.

Before she could say something Taehyung's phone on the table vibrated notifying him of a new text from Namjoon. He checked it quickly.

'Your break ends in 10 minutes. Don't be late for the practice again.'

Taehyung put his phone back inside his pocket and gave So Hyun an apologetic smile.

"Your break time ended?" So Hyun guessed, a little disappointment lacing her voice. But she soon hid it with a smile.

Taehyung felt guilty and absolutely horrible, for the first time in a long time. He couldn't give her much time and even in that little time, he felt that he didn't treat her fairly. He wasn't listening to her earlier and to make things even worse, he was actually thinking about another girl, a hoobae to be precise, who had literally nothing to do with him.